Gibson Brands Forums

My Pics. 2015 Gibson Les Paul Classic Heritage Cherry Sunburst

scottpaine_69

Thanks! I like the case. Looks good and feels solid, So far so good on the durability as well. Also has a Good amount of storage in the compartment. A lot more than my other cases. I'll see if it can last as long as my old SKB which is about 20 years and counting..

Very Nice Guitar!

I have a paira 20 year old SKBs, 66s for Stracaster and Tele, they are actually starting to wear out. Finally.

How much for that one doll behind you?

rct

Talk to the woman. I may have to start selling her stuff to keep buying guitars. lol..

New style cases look very protective, and are (most likely) easier to pack, in trailers, on airplanes, too.

Hopefully, anyway! I haven't seen one, yet, "in the flesh," so to speak. So...???

CB

Thanks! I like the case. Looks good and feels solid, So far so good on the durability as well. Also has a Good amount of storage in the compartment. A lot more than my other cases. I'll see if it can last as long as my old SKB which is about 20 years and counting..

Beautiful guitar mate, guessing it sounds like it looks too.

Odd case eh. Gibson trying to go for that Fender tweed look but spacey.

I think I could finally get the link of pics for my 2015 Gibson Les Paul Classic Heritage Cherry Sunburst to work. If it does. Let Me know what ya think..

Here is the link.. http://imgur.com/a/z4f2J

hey yeah! looks great, the zebra effect in the Maple very dramatic.

I'm so glad that they expose the backs woodgrain mahogany,

That looks like an extremely nice piece of mahogany.

very beautiful swirling pattern tight and dense mahogany looks extremely tone full.

Enjoy

I'll put up some pics. of the differance between the Zero Fret Nut that came on my guitar and the prototype ones Gibson sent me as replacements. Besides having a differant plating The slots were the strings go through are much smaller on the replacement prototype zero fret nuts. That should get rid of the pinging sound when you are doing agressive bends. Anyway! I'll be switching them soon so I will and I'll put up some pics. to show the differance.

Very nice! Love the top. And the case looks cool to!

Now I understand why you love it so much. When I look at it I don't se G-Force, Brass Nut, or wide fretboard, I only see beauty.

Does she metal to? Or do you use your bullseye for that?

Congratulations dude!

I can play faster on the classic than on the bullseye. She metals good.

Archived