Gibson Brands Forums

Walk the walk and talk the talk...

Flight959

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was great man [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] Your vocals remind me indeed of Paul Stanley. [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]

Wow,,Thanks my man. UUMM?? Paul Stanley?,,,I wish I sounded like David Coverdale,,or Ian Gillian. Not saying PS not a good singer,,I just like the Front man style singers,,Plant,Gillian,,Coverdale,Hagar,early VH/Roth ect. I dont really consider myself a "lead singer" anyways,Id rather just do backup vocals.

Wow,,Thanks my man. UUMM?? Paul Stanley?,,,

I hear the Paul Stanley too. You guys have a similar vocal tone - and I'd take it as a compliment. I always thought Paul had a great rock and roll voice. [thumbup]

Some tasty licks on there as well. Nice job.

Sorry about the distorted vocals. It's got some kind of spacey video thing going. Drummer did well for second time thru.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMB_NIfZI_4

You can get a better audio track on your video if you move the cam away from the PA. But I like this song, You guys look like your having fun and that's what playing music is about!

You can get a better audio track on your video if you move the cam away from the PA. But I like this song, You guys look like your having fun and that's what playing music is about!

And if I didn't lose all the files from the audio recorder by frying my computer at the wrong time... [biggrin]

That song is DA ZHIT! For reals, that vocalist rocks out o.O

You're the guitarist, right?

Yes, well one of them. I do rhythm and most of the leads. THANK YOU :) !!!!

Woooow, me like!

I listened to the other two teasers too, this music reminds me of the best Belgian metal band. Channel Zero. Here an example and listen for your self, you two bands on a podium and I am there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5TrflLNY5g

TOO COOL !!! Glad you like it !!!!

Who is you? The guitar guy or the singer...with a name like Corrosion of Comformity I expected your music to be, uhm...hard core?

I dig the folk, just unexpected. Gitarist is a hottie, btw...would make a hot chick. I mean hat in a very good way. Not sure how guys take that sort of thing, hmmm? Is the vid backwards or is he/you a lefty?

Here is my latest recording, please tell me if it sounds better than my last recording. I mean in terms of audio...learning the software and how-to's of recording still. Tips and concrit wellcome [thumbup]

Here is my latest recording, please tell me if it sounds better than my last recording. I mean in terms of audio...learning the software and how-to's of recording still. Tips and concrit wellcome [thumbup]

Marked for later. ( work blocks streaming music darn it ) [cursing]

Who is you? The guitar guy or the singer...with a name like Corrosion of Comformity I expected your music to be, uhm...hard core?

I dig the folk, just unexpected. Gitarist is a hottie, btw...would make a hot chick. I mean hat in a very good way. Not sure how guys take that sort of thing, hmmm? Is the vid backwards or is he/you a lefty?

I am the guitarist, and the video is backwards. I'm right-handed.

I listen to and play a wide variety of styles, but I've found that I write my best material in the form of pop songs. It's also what I like to perform. I've played in several bands playing a variety of styles. The music that I'm doing right now with this group is what I'm happiest with. :)

Archived