Gibson Brands Forums

A Special Offer from Guitar World

saturn

My wife got some free magazine subscriptions along with some other purchase she made, so she picked Guitar World for me. It's pretty good reading and has some decent tab and lessons for anyone who takes the time to spend on them.

How is this an "Amazing offer" ???

I use 9s.....

I feel discriminated against, too. I use .011s.

Hey! What if we each take out a subscription, weld our strings together and splice them very carefully afterwards just off-centre?!?!.....That Might Work!

P.

Available to all guitarists but quantities are limited?? Wait a minute! [unsure]

[scared]

I've just checked over on the Dean Markley website and they're discontinuing .010s through lack of demand ! ! !

[scared]

Nah. J/K.

P.

I Can see one thing with this post

We're all quite bored...

and quite bored with the "amazing offers" we all get several times daily that are a wee tad shy of amazing.

"a" guitar string...really G/W ?? no....REALLY?

(and in other news an entire batch of .010 strings were damaged in an accident at the D/M factory last week....causing stock prices to plummet.)

That email/flyer was written wrong. When you go to subscribe it clearly states it is a string pack (yeah all 6 .. LOL) is what you get.

oh damn! After tearing the page out of the magazine and scanning it, I threw it in the trash. I could have put it up on eBay as some rare collectible "mistake" item. #-o

That email/flyer was written wrong. When you go to subscribe it clearly states it is a string pack (yeah all 6 .. LOL) is what you get.

meh,,

it's too late, we've already soured on the deal.. we never go back here in the Gibson Lounge.. they only get ONE chance!

Plus it was WAY too much fun to bash this one to death..

LOL!!

Archived