Gibson Brands Forums

Where's Kitty?

Digger

Not sure if I have done this here before or not but it's been a while so new members might enjoy it anyway.

There is a cat in this pic so have fun looking for it but please down't tell others where it is, though announcing when you have found it is fine.

Here Kitty? Where's Kitty?

FindTheCat.jpg

Edit: Edit: You go Harry Potter Ron Weasley Harry Potter.

I haven't found the cat in the dump and I probably never will. Had the cat in the rocks picture for ten days before Mrs showed me where it is.

rct

Guest Farnsbarns

You go Harry Potter.

I haven't found the cat in the dump and I probably never will. Had the cat in the rocks picture for ten days before Mrs showed me where it is.

rct

Aha! Got it. Cheeky little beggar.

The cat took me a while to find. The ears look a bit like those of a dog. Can be a cat or tomcat as well - tomcats can have just one colour besides white, cats may have two. Either way, must be a real heavy metal cat [biggrin]

Found the bobcat within seconds.

Bobcat was fun, too!

In both case had I not been told there was an animal in those snaps I would never, ever have seen either of them.

Pip.

It's all different in real life as soon as either you or the anmimal moves. The cat is pictured during moving obviously and would have been obvious in an instant. Motionlessness is a big part of camouflage, in particular for men's eyes. Due to a different retina, women are less sensitive to motion and better able to examine still life and still pictures.

I don't see any damn cat in either picture! [cursing] Are you guys just messin around here? :rolleyes:

Is the cat in the dump obvious when you see it? Cause I see something that maybe is a cat, but then maybe it's not. :-k

I don't have a problem finding where my cat's hiding.

cat%20in%20pretzel%20barrel%201_zpssi7hegtf.jpg

I don't see any damn cat in either picture! [cursing] Are you guys just messin around here? :rolleyes:

Is the cat in the dump obvious when you see it? Cause I see something that maybe is a cat, but then maybe it's not. :-k

I don't have a problem finding where my cat's hiding.

cat%20in%20pretzel%20barrel%201_zpssi7hegtf.jpg

The dump cat is unmistakable. A two-toned fluff unit. You'll know it when you see it

The cat was easy to find, sort of stands out but the bobcat took me about 3 or 4 minutes to find. I had to blow up the photo to find her. Eyes aren't what they used to be! I've seen many paintings of artists who hide horses and stuff into their art.

Archived