Gibson Brands Forums

I admit it!

Digger

I eat hamburgers and hotdogs with a knife and fork!

That's pretty disgraceful Digger.

You mean to say that you avoid ketchup and mustard on your fingers? And you avoid licking your fingers? And you avoid getting all that mess around your mouth? And you avoid drips all over your shirt?

Not good fella, not good at all. [biggrin]

He eats his olives with coke

He's done it all his life

We all make a joke

But it rid him of his wife!

It took some time to realize it. Great poem, Farnsbarns!

Come up with a good chord progression for it, and You have got a nice blues song.

Best wishes... Bence

Guest Farnsbarns

It took some time to realize it. Great poem, Farnsbarns!

Come up with a good chord progression for it, and You have got a nice blues song.

Best wishes... Bence

I'm afraid I've ripped off Spike Milligan...

I eat my peas with honey

I've done it all my life

It makes my peas taste funny

But it keeps them on my knife.

That's pretty disgraceful Digger.

You mean to say that you avoid ketchup and mustard on your fingers? And you avoid licking your fingers? And you avoid getting all that mess around your mouth? And you avoid drips all over your shirt?

Not good fella, not good at all. [biggrin]

Mea culpa.

I've been off gluten for about 6 months now and have to eat my burgers/hot dogs that way too. I know there are G. Free buns, but something about paying $7.00 for 4 oversized HB buns that "sticks in my craw" and would rather purchase a new set of strings for a git. :rolleyes: When I can grill I sometimes buy a 4 pack of buns and still eat a H. Burger IN THE PROPER WAY!!! [biggrin][flapper]

1453573949[/url]' post='1733579']

I don't twirl my spaghetti. I cut it with my fork and scoop it.

I eat spaghetti the same way! msp_flapper.gif Hot dogs? On a bun with mustard and lots of sauerkraut. Hamburgers? On a loaded bun cut in half. I like pickles, onion, cheese, lettuce and mustard and ketchup. I have a Tom Selleck mustache and wipe it with every bite!msp_thumbup.gif

If it is OK for the astronauts, it is OK for America!

Hmm good point...touche...eh?

But I still think cheese on a burger should be a slice of something that tastes CHEESE-Y which is put under the grill....

Yeah what would I know I'm not even American.....I ate fish salad with a spoon this evening.

Archived