Gibson Brands Forums

resident trolls

jvi

Allow me to echo the sentiment of the previous two posters relating to OldCowboy's world view. Nicely put. I think tolerance is a desirable trait here on these forums and we could all ignore some of the not so salient comments for the sake of decorum. A good evening to all.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Below zero here as well. I'm on the way to your porch. Please include a can opener?

Too late, OC, I'm already in the blanket - still some tuna left tho, bring sweet-red beer.

If you see flickering shadows and light, MissouriP, , , it's just a little fire. .

Honestly, I don't see a problem with trolls on this board.

maybe go play around in the fender forum for a few days. you'll see what trolls are really like..

Compared to trolls elsewhere, our trolls are pretty well-mannered, and far more clever. Not a lot of conspiracy theories here. Lots of theories, however.

The most pleasant Trolls abide within our forum👹

Yes, and though they lurk beneath our sometimes- laminated bridges, they are known to let us former English profs pass, largely un-accosted. Perhaps they are wise not to tangle... 🤓

Yes, and though they lurk beneath our sometimes- laminated bridges, they are known to let us former English profs pass, largely un-accosted. Perhaps they are wise not to tangle... 🤓

Ah, another former laborer in academia?

Ah, another former laborer in academia?

Yes, was adjunct faculty for several years in Austin, TX, but I didn't do it long enough to retire. I opted for a JD rather than a PhD back in the late '80s and was lucky eventually to get on with one of the big legal news/research companys and have been a home-based legal editor for 15 yrs and counting. The commute down the stairs can be arduous, but my guitars are always within easy reach. Trade-offs, dontcha know...

Yes, was adjunct faculty for several years in Austin, TX, but I didn't do it long enough to retire. I opted for a JD rather than a PhD back in the late '80s and was lucky eventually to get on with one of the big legal news/research companys and have been a home-based legal editor for 15 yrs and counting. The commute down the stairs can be arduous, but my guitars are always within easy reach. Trade-offs, dontcha know...

Sounds like a pretty good trade-off to me!

Archived