Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

bassetman

About ten years ago I started my nephew on guitar with a few basic chords. Finn had his first paying gig Saturday and today he’ll get an American standard Strat. While picking one for him I liked this one and it followed me home. It’s the Mexican standard but plays awesome. First time I’ve played a Stratocaster. I had to keep it.

pD4P19N.jpg

About ten years ago I started my nephew on guitar with a few basic chords. Finn had his first paying gig Saturday and today he’ll get an American standard Strat. While picking one for him I liked this one and it followed me home. It’s the Mexican standard but plays awesome. First time I’ve played a Stratocaster. I had to keep it.

pD4P19N.jpg

Nice!

I might have to try that one on the missus....A J45 just followed me home, can I keep it please?......

They dont come any more iconic than a Strat. Those Mexicans have impressed me too.

Enjoy it!

I played a MIM Telecaster a few months back for about a half hour or forty-five minutes. It nearly came home with me. If it's there this spring after I get my wife a new stove, it just may come home with me. The quality and playability was great.

pD4P19N.jpg

That is a stunningly beautiful strat - congrats! :o [thumbup]

FYI - Just like Gibsons, they're addictive. Be careful out there :)

Archived