Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

Megafrog

i figured it was time to get some semi hollow body guitars in my collection so I just ordered these. Pictures will follow when they arrive. The Supro includes a hard case at $349...

Here is a link to the Dot:

https://www.samash.com/es-335-dot-2018-semi-hollow-body-electric-guitar-blues-burst-gesd18bzn-p

And a link to the Supro:

https://www.altomusic.com/supro-americana-series-coronado-dual-pickup-electric-guitar-with-case

Sweet guitars! I still need another semi-hollow in my collection. Just need to find one I like for a reasonable price. I had a really nice 339 I bought from a member here but I never could get used to the huge 1950s neck. Probably would still own it if it was Slim Taper.

Happy new three-guitar-week!

Here is the Supro:

Nice and light weight. Interesting feeling guitar. Fit and finish were all fine and for a $350 guitar with case, I have no complaints. Sounds very unique but in a good way.

Ooohhh! I do like that very much! Nice case, too!

msp_thumbup.gif

Pip.

EDIT : Out of curiosity (sure) I just had a look to see how 'reasonably' they could be bought here in the UK. The cheapest I could find works out at $1,030.

That price does not include a case...

msp_sneaky.gif

Happy new three-guitar-week!

Ooohhh! I do like that very much! Nice case, too!

msp_thumbup.gif

Pip.

EDIT : Out of curiosity (sure) I just had a look to see how 'reasonably' they could be bought here in the UK. The cheapest I could find works out at $1,030.

That price does not include a case...

msp_sneaky.gif

It looks like Alto Music sold out of that deal otherwise, I may be up for flying one out to the UK the next time I sortie across the pond.

Archived