Gibson Brands Forums

Nashville tornado

Mr. Gibson

I'm good.  We had some serious wind/thunder Tuesday night of course because that's one of the nights I normally take out guitars and amps and stuff so it has to Noah rain on Tuesday nights.  Some trees in the 'hood came down, some fences messed up, but we are good.  I don't think they got that one up Big Bill's way that night, when the 11pm weather chick was on the b0ner she gives me drained the blood from my ears so I didn't hear if they did or not.

rct

2 hours ago, rct said:

I'm good.  We had some serious wind/thunder Tuesday night of course because that's one of the nights I normally take out guitars and amps and stuff so it has to Noah rain on Tuesday nights.  Some trees in the 'hood came down, some fences messed up, but we are good.  I don't think they got that one up Big Bill's way that night, when the 11pm weather chick was on the b0ner she gives me drained the blood from my ears so I didn't hear if they did or not.

rct

Good to hear that you weathered the storm without too much damage and that you are still anatomically functioning correctly after retirement.

Damn tornado really put a hurt on that long *** path it took. I live in the south side of Nashville and it is hilly around here, tornadoes typically prefer flatter areas.

Searcy is OK, he's northwest of the city, bad blues player is in east TN I believe, I wonder if Big Tim? is OK

I slept hard that night and it bothered me the next day because I had no idea there were warnings, woke up to multiple messages, texts, school cancellation, my work emergency contact, etc. I woke up in a daze wondering what the hell was going on, as the news kept coming I realized the magnitude of the loss of life and damage.

There are a bunch of benefit shows happening and I hope this virus does not throw a wrench on those plans. There are some confirmed cases in the area.