Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid Jokes

Mr. Gibson

Two elves are winding down in the North Pole bar after a long day of making toys.

After downing some shots of peppermint schnapps, the first elf says to the second, “That COVID outbreak in China has really messed up the toy production schedule. I don’t think Santa has ever pushed us so hard!”.

The second one added, “Yeah, things were so bad today that Rudolph and Blitzen were even called in to work on the assembly line.”

The first one got an odd look on his face and said, “Well, that explains why those Raisinets I found on the floor tasted so strange.”

• Like 1

A guy takes his wife and mother-in-law to the Holy Land.

His mother-in-law dies while she’s there.

The undertaker gives 2 options:

"Ship your mother-in-law back to your country for $10,000.00 or bury her here in the Holy Land for $500"

The guy emphatically says, “Ship her back!”

The undertaker asks, “Why spend all that money?”

The guy responds, “A little over 2,000 years ago a Guy died here and rose after 3 days.  I’M NOT TAKING ANY CHANCES!!!”

• Like 2

A man walks into a bar with a Labrador.

He makes his way to the bar and orders a drink.

“I’m sorry, but we don’t allow dogs in here,” says the bartender.

“That’s my seeing-eye dog,” the man replies.

The bartender’s face instantly drops, knowing he made himself out to be a complete jerk.

“Oh God. I’m sorry. Here — your first two are on me.” He hands the man two bottles of beer.

“Thank you, I appreciate that.” The man and his dog make their way to a table near the front door and he grabs a seat.

A little while later, another man enters the bar with a chihuahua.

The first man stops him: “The bartender is going to give you crap about your dog. Tell him it’s your seeing-eye dog and he’ll feel so bad that he’ll buy your first few rounds!”

“Thanks!” replies the second man. He wanders up to the bar and orders a beer.

“I’m sorry, sir. We don’t allow dogs in here.”

“It’s my seeing-eye dog.”

The barender’s face wrinkles into confusion. He says, “Ehhh, I don’t think so. They don’t make seeing-eye dogs out of chihuahuas.”

“ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME! They gave me a chihuahua?!”

• Like 2

In court, the trucking company's fancy hot shot lawyer, was questioning Clyde. "Didn't you say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine,'?" asked the lawyer.

Clyde responded, "Well, I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite cow, Bessie, into the..."

"I didn't ask for any details", the lawyer interrupted. "Just answer the question, ...please. Did you, or did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine!'?"

Clyde said, "Well, I had just got Bessie into the trailer behind the tractor and I was driving down the road...."

The lawyer interrupted again and said, "Your Honor, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question."

By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Clyde's answer and said to the lawyer, "I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite cow, Bessie".

Clyde thanked the Judge and proceeded. "Well, as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favorite cow, into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my John Deer Tractor right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurting, real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could hear old Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans.

Shortly after the accident a Highway Patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning, so he went over to her. After he looked at her, and saw her fatal condition, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes. Then the Patrolman came across the road, gun still in hand, looked at me, and said, "How are you feeling?"

"Now tell me, what the heck would you say?"

• Like 1

A woman is sitting at her recently deceased husband’s celebration of life. A man leans in to her and asks, “Do you mind if I say a word?”. “No, go right ahead”, the woman replies.

The man stands, clears his throat, says “Plethora”, and sits back down.

“Thanks”, the woman says, “that means a lot”.

• Like 2

A guy is sitting home alone, when suddenly he hears a knock on the door.

He gets up to answer. There are two policemen outside. They ask him if he's married. He says yes and the policemen want to see the photo of the wife. He gets one and shows it to them.

The policemen exchange sad looks and one of them says:

"I'm very sorry, but it looks like your wife was hit by a truck."
"Yeah I guess, but she's got a great sense of humor and cooks a heck of a breakfast."

• Like 1

A man walks into a post office one day and sees a balding, middle-aged man standing at the counter methodically placing “Love” stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them. He then takes out a perfume bottle and starts spraying scent all over them.

Curiosity getting the better of him, he goes up to the balding man and asks him what he is doing.

The man says, “I’m sending out 1,000 Valentine cards signed, ‘Guess who?'”

“But why?” asks the man.

“I’m a divorce lawyer.”

A doctor of psychology was doing his normal morning rounds. He entered a patient’s room to find him sitting on the floor, sawing at a piece of wood with the side of his hand.

Meanwhile, another patient was in the room, hanging from the ceiling by his feet. The doctor asked his patient what he was doing, sitting on the floor.

The patient replied in an irritated fashion: “Can’t you see I’m sawing this piece of wood in half?”

The doctor inquired: “And what is the fellow hanging from the ceiling doing?”

“Oh. He’s my friend, but he’s a little crazy. He thinks he’s a light bulb.”

The doctor asks: “If he’s your friend, don’t you think you should get him down from there before he hurts himself?”

“What? And work in the dark?”

In a dark and hazy room, peering into a crystal ball, the mystic delivered grave news: “There’s no easy way to say this, so I’ll just be blunt – prepare yourself to be a widow. Your husband will be murdered this year.”

Visibly shaken, the woman stared at the mystic’s lined face, then at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands. She took a few deep breaths to compose herself.

She simply had to know. She met the fortune teller’s gaze, steadied her voice, and asked: “Will I be acquitted?”

• Like 1