Gibson Brands Forums

New video release from my Son's band (uslights) worth a watch!

kidblast

Hi guys,, 

Here's some new music!

The band uslights just release a new video Firday. My son Shawn is the drummer, co-writer/producer and recording engineer.

The little guy in this video is my 4 year old grandson Cole

The guy with the moon mask is band mate co-writer, and guitarist Greg Kushuma-Atmadja.    Perfect for this time of year too!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, sparquelito said:

I love the video and the music equally. 

GREAT stuff!

So good!!

🙂

thanks Sparky!  They are about to release their second album, first one was good too.  (If you like that kind of music... 🙂 )

10 hours ago, 01GT eibach said:

I thought the musical production was quite good -- whoever they had turning the knobs seemed to know what they were doing.   It almost sounded like  an unreleased-for-very-good-reasons Marillion "bonus track" track.  To me ... Music > Video

That would be my son.  He's a wiz at this stuff.   Thanks!

thank you my friends for watching.  They are kind of a Dream Rock thing,,, Muse, Radio Head... that kind of stuff is sort of where their wheel house is.

they are all great peeps too,, the band mates, and their fams..  I've known all these guys since they were pretty much kids.  It's been a long journey for them, but they stuck with it.

Getting the little guy (Cole)  in there like they did, really touched a spot in our hearts..  we love all the grandkids.,. (we have 4) . they are truly a gift beyond measure..  

I'll pass on the props..  Rock on buds!