Gibson Brands Forums

Who Lost Their Coke....

Murph

One would think they could at least tell the 'Our Readers Need To No' media    -   WHERE the cocaine was found and HOW MUCH was there?   Was it a brick, or just some dust on Hunter's AmEx card?    Of course, they lost track of Vince Foster, so I'm not holding my breath on this one.  Is  the Secretive Service suppose to protect the residents'  reputations as well as  their lives?

Just now, Murph said:

You probably had to actually EARN the money to buy your stash....

lol, exactly ...  whats that saying ? Cocaine is God's way of telling you you're making too much money ... well if you're just leaving your coke laying around you're REALLY making too much money. 

• Haha 1

Remember this bit from Bill Cosby....

Who asked a friend, "  Just what does cocaine do for you?"  and the friend answered , "It intensifies your personality!"   So then Bill asked, "But...What if you're an AZZ-HOLE?"  [biggrin]

Whitefang

"Oh Hunter?"

"yea dad?"

"did you leave anything back at the house before we left"

"hmmm, nothing important like a box of classified documents or anything"

"Ah ok, never mind then"

Edited by kidblast
  • Haha 1

Coc in the W H is fine, yet cannabis is not legal in all 50. What hypocrisy. 

No average Joe just strolls up to the W H and walks in. You need clearances for clearances to work there. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

21 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Coc in the W H is fine, yet cannabis is not legal in all 50. What hypocrisy. 

No average Joe just strolls up to the W H and walks in. You need clearances for clearances to work there. 

There's very little doubt in my mind on who is responsible for this latest chapter in the dumpster fire we have going on right now in Washington.  

• Like 1

Think what you want(considering the process is among your abilities).  I insist.....

1. Some bonehead tourist left it behind on purpose so when the news broke out he could"boast" to his powder head friends,    "HEY! (Hyuck hyuck)  I'M the one who left it there!(hyuh) Ain't I BICH-INNNNN?(hyuck hyuck hyuck!)"

2. Some unimaginative political detractor "flaked" the WH so Biden's political opponents can (try) to make some claim that Biden letting DRUGS! 😱 into the White House is MORE of a threat to national security than Trump mishandling boxfulls of serious classified documents. 

Whitefang

• Thanks 1

Where in the House was it actually found?

Yeah some elephant probably left it there is the likely scenario. Not sure how many tours happen a day, and how many people other that staffers, and the people who actually work and live there are there on any given day.

I'm sure Elvis was pilled up when he met Nixon, and was given his Deputy DEA Badge.

dkfvp3P.jpg

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Where in the House was it actually found?

Yeah some elephant probably left it there is the likely scenario. Not sure how many tours happen a day, and how many people other that staffers, and the people who actually work and live there are there on any given day.

I'm sure Elvis was pilled up when he met Nixon, and was given his Deputy DEA Badge.

dkfvp3P.jpg

doesn't matter,  Hunter could have shot someone in the white house and it'd get swept under the rug...  We're living in similar times to Germany in the 30s right now.   

stop watching the news,..  it makes the day a much more pleasant one.

59 minutes ago, kidblast said:

doesn't matter,  Hunter could have shot someone in the white house and it'd get swept under the rug...  We're living in similar times to Germany in the 30s right now.   

stop watching the news,..  it makes the day a much more pleasant one.

I pretty much only watch Rock Docs or concert films.