Gibson Brands Forums

Funny moment on the highway today

Tim Plains

a piece of cardboard that read "just divorced" with a martini glass beside it.

Been there.

I can empathize.

Once it's settled' date=' final and over your life can begin again.

At least he had a car to drive, many men don't.

Don't get me started....

The ONLY thing that even comes close to divorce for [i']needlessly[/i] destroying personal finances in the United States is the taxation policies regarding deaths, inheritance and gifts.

... I have met in the last 10 years some ladies who make mad money and the guy stays home and takes care of the house/children etc.... Now if I could find someone like that; stay home play guitar and not work...

Thats the life

Yeah, that's the kind of woman I need to meet. And, besides her being wealthy, it would benefit me, personally, a lot if she were also hard of hearing and couldn't see very well.

If it's a woman' date=' I'll bet you a dollar that her ex is paying for the martinis... and the car.

[/quote']

Whatever way it shakes out, when it comes to divorce it's the fu%6in' you get for the fu%6in' you got. And I don't have a dollar, I blew all my money on weed.

Funniest.. or saddest thing I ever saw on the road:

About 10 years ago, I was minding my own business trying to get on the main thorough fare through town. When a late model, bright yellow, Chevrolet Corvette, came whizzing by. As it happens, it was my opening in the traffic to pull out. I was right behind the 'Vette and noticed the top was down and a young, long haired blonde was at the wheel. I also spied the license plate: "WAS HIS". =P~

Archived