Gibson Brands Forums

The bath

Bluemoon

I know my British colleagues are going to disagree with me on this....

But why take a bath? I took one last night for the first time in years because my back was killing me (Demoon's mom again). Anyway, I am six feet tall. My entire torso was above water. I was freezing. Then I realize I am just sitting in my own juices. It is nasty.

I don't get it.

But why take a bath? I took one last night for the first time in years because my back was killing me (Demoon's mom again). Anyway' date=' I am six feet tall. My entire torso was above water. I was freezing. Then I realize I am just sitting in my own juices. It is nasty.

I don't get it.

[/quote']

Jacuzzi hydro spa..... Heaven!

I have a nice big tub....i'm 6ft as well....i like to get in there in some very hot water and relax....yeah' date=' then i just rinse off with the shower before i get out....i read books in the bath...its my alone time.....[/quote']

shred, we know what you do in the bath when you are alone. Thunder told me. [sneaky]

But why take a bath? I took one last night for the first time in years because my back was killing me (Demoon's mom again).

A nice bath with Radox muscle relaxant should spring you (and the old chap) back into action with Demon's mother[biggrin]

Matt

I (Scottish) love to relax in a deep bath filled right up with very hot water. I actually dislike showers with a passion.

My wife (French) absolutely loves showers. She can wax lyrical about a good power-shower in the same way as I can get all poetic about a really nice cup of tea...

She thinks the time and water spent in my routine is a complete waste of both and can't understand the appeal at all.

The tar is hard to get off.....

Not in a really hot bath...[sneaky]

But why take a bath? I took one last night for the first time in years because my back was killing me (Demoon's mom again). Anyway' date=' I am six feet tall. My entire torso was above water. I was freezing. Then I realize I am just sitting in my own juices. It is nasty.

I don't get it.

[/quote']

It's all in the size of the tub, sometimes it seems they build tubs to bathe babies and toddlers.

I'd rather shower any time..... got a bath but not had one now for twenty' date=' maybe thirty years.

Don't make the mistake of tarring all brits with the same brush. The tar is hard to get off.....

I was making fun of myself. [biggrin]

I am a British transplant. Parents are British. I was born in Scotland. Lived in England/Belgium for most of my childhood. Became a US citizen in the early 90s.

I was making fun of myself. [biggrin]

I am a British transplant. Parents are British. I was born in Scotland. Lived in England/Belgium for most of my childhood. Became a US citizen in the early 90s.

It is probably why you have such a unique perspective on things[cool] ...

except baths LOL

Matt

True story : I once lived in a finished attic with sloped walls so no shower could be installed it was all bath. I hadn't taken a bath in years other than the sore back as you did. My roommates who lived in the main part of the house thought it was funny to buy me some Mr. Bubble. Well I went ahead and used it wasn't bad kinda soothing.[blink] After about a week of this I started having some burning when I peed. I was in a popular band at the time and had been seeing several girls. I though oh sh!t I got the clap !#-o Went to the Dr. got tested nothing negative. :-k I continued to have problems for another week. What the hell is going on. [biggrin] One day while taking a long soaking Mr. Bubble bath I started reading the label on the bottle of Mr. Bubble it had a warning on the label that stated prolonged use could lead to urinary tract irritation. [bored] Bingo, just soaking in the stuff was causing all my problems needless to say I never used Mr. Bubble again and read all labels after that using only natural soaps.

Just thought I'd share that with you all. I wonder if it does this to kids as well ?

Archived