Gibson Brands Forums

Gig Tonight!

Twiz

My band hasn't played out in 10 months. -I was writing new stuff. Today we're playing our first show in almost a year, nothing big, just a gig at the 31'st St Pub, but still cool. I'm pretty excited to play some new tunes...

You'll slay 'em man. :)

As soon as you take the stage, all that pent up "Hell Yeah We're on STAGE!!!" performance energy will explode out of you and the crowd will love your groove.

Good luck... and have fun!!

Thanks guys. I just got home (it's a little after 4 am). Man, I hate carrying 4x12 speaker cabs.

Anyway the new songs went over really well. Now for my 'holy crap!' moment of the night... In the crowd happened to be a lady that is an A&R person for a small label. She liked what she heard and is going to bring her boss to our next gig. There was talk of putting out a 7", and possibly recording an EP (5 or 6 tunes). I'm freaking out a bit because they have distribution in the US & Europe. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I'm pretty excited for the opportunity. *Fingers Crossed* -In a few months I'll be telling everyone where they can get our music (I know, that's annoying, I'll keep it to a minimum)! Cheers.

-T

Thanks guys. I just got home (it's a little after 4 am). Man' date=' I hate carrying 4x12 speaker cabs.

Anyway the new songs went over really well. Now for my 'holy crap!' moment of the night... In the crowd happened to be a lady that is an A&R person for a small label. She liked what she heard and is going to bring her boss to our next gig. There was talk of putting out a 7", and possibly recording an EP (5 or 6 tunes). I'm freaking out a bit because they have distribution in the US & Europe. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I'm pretty excited for the opportunity. *Fingers Crossed* -In a few months I'll be telling everyone where they can get our music (I know, that's annoying, I'll keep it to a minimum)! Cheers.

-T[/quote']

DAYUMMMMM bro! Don't get ahead of yourself, but that's awesome. Do you have any soundclips you could post? The videos you have of just you playing are amazing, would love to see a full band

Archived