Gibson Brands Forums

Didn't know if you knew this...

yoda

ok, I had an eyebrow piercing in my day so I think it qualifies me to ask, is that one on your left brow infected in that picture? or just really really new? Appologies if this is offensive or old news but I don't know you very well considering your such a big deal and would like to know, if it's private I understand as well.

But I'm kind of a big deal! [biggrin]

-Aimee

Yes you are, dear, and we thank you for gracing us with your presence.

You could have picked any forum on the web, but you chose us.

That makes us special, too.

:)

"Kind of a big deal"- Was a joke last night at our show with some of my friends and me. There was a guy at the show, after we got done playing, we were waiting for the next band to play, His pick-up line to me was, "I don't know if you knew this, But I'm kind of a big deal". Needless to say we used that as our joke for the rest of the night.

"Piercing"- Yes, looks real weird in the picture, not infected. I took it out awhile ago, not really wanting an eyebrow piercing any longer.

"Tattoos"- Yes in various spots on my body.

No I don't really think I am anything special.

Yes I do love this forum, thank you for the kind words.

And Dem00n, it's not "your", it's "you're".

I agree, they are a pain. They get caught on clothes and hard to sleep on, mine never really fully healed, my body didn't like the idea I guess.

As for pickup lines you don't have to look any farther than ol' Woody from Toy Story and the classic line "there's a snake in my boots."

"Kind of a big deal"- Was a joke last night at our show with some of my friends and me. There was a guy at the show' date=' after we got done playing, we were waiting for the next band to play, His pick-up line to me was, "I don't know if you knew this, But I'm kind of a big deal". Needless to say we used that as our joke for the rest of the night.

"Piercing"- Yes, looks real weird in the picture, not infected. I took it out awhile ago, not really wanting an eyebrow piercing any longer.

"Tattoos"- Yes in various spots on my body.

No I don't really think I am anything special.

Yes I do love this forum, thank you for the kind words.

And Dem00n, it's not "your", it's "you're".

[/quote']

K, thanks nazi.

Are you going to tell us how you came into possession of that Telecaster?

I bought it used at a local music store. The person that had it before me put Graphtech saddles on it and a hot rail in the bridge. I put a Seymour vintage in the bridge, and put a humbucker in the neck. (still have the stock pick guard and neck pick up that I put in from time to time).

Archived