Gibson Brands Forums

Where are you from?

Guitar Chico

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm from the same place as Ant7629, sunny sunny Manchester, home of some of Britains finest bands, already listed... home of The Smiths, New Order/ Joy Division, Europes best football team (soccer to those across the pond) the largest residential building in the UK outside London and the birthplace of Vimto (delicious hot at this time of year.)

I've heard Man City called a few things in my time' date=' but Europe's best football team?? I reckon you've been putting something in your Vimto....

Still, what do I know...?(!)

[img']http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/153/421453~Leicester-City-FC-Foxes-Posters.jpg[/img]

Hardehar! I was refering to the team in red, as you well know you scallywag (lots of them in Manchester too!)

Hey there DJR im a massive Colorado Avalanche Fan do you follow the Avs to or is that a daft Question?' date=' going to be putting up a new pic soon of me with one of my Epis wearing one of my Avs jerseys. Sakic is god[/quote']

Sorry for you Powerchordwizard...the only real shirt in hockey is that one ;-)

y1pjKnFl1l2QxXerQYSGIQFIhWUAJLS-6fgzUGbZCwbGOql5sstkMWhHYG5QVg0dfmzei_w6xzMv3U

Stevenage' date=' England.

With another vote for Coda Music - good stock and helpful staff who are as attentive as you want them to be (i.e. they are happy to leave you alone if that's what you want!).

ICH[/quote']

Hows the stevanage shop? Only been to the Luton one? Thinking of getting in the car and visiting!

LOL HAHA Good Shout Big Norm, yeah not a bad team, coming from Scotland i appreciate any good team coming from North America were Hockey Starved out here. All our teams in this part of the world arent even fit to kiss a** of any team in Canada or USA Recce teams included, were going threw emeigration procedures at the moment, not just for Hockey or Skating reasons but for better family life especially for the kids. Wish me luck its blooming hard hopefully chat to you when we do get accepted, at least another 18 months to go, plus Visa and solicitor fees LOL.

SSHH dont tell anyone but i have soft for the Canadiens. Blooming hell thats a saucy Burd on your pic LOL.

Born and raised in Chicago (17 years)

Lived 10 years in Huntsville Alabama

Now I live in Denver' date=' Colorado

Military took me to a lot of places too...

Hey I used to live in England too - small town called Potton near Sandy, Beds[/quote']

Huntsville. Isn't that the wooden clock capitol of the USA?

Archived