Gibson Brands Forums

So ive come to the conclusion...

Dom_JEM

It's been established that we all hate Nickelback...that's a start [thumbup]

Ahem. [blush] Sorry! Even my son is disappointed with me! Though I'll admit, it's only a few songs that I like!

But, if we all agreed, then why would we even show up?

Sheila

It's been established that we all hate Nickelback...that's a start [thumbup]

I think the worst bands and can we agree...threads have been great. You know what they say about opnions. So true...

...and Nickelback blows.

Ok whats with you guys? What the hell is so bad about Nickelback!? I happen to enjoy some of their music.

I hate you all.

We can agree on that! :D

[crying] I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS, DAMNIT!

...Now I'm sad.

And wow--Nickelback is, without a doubt, the most uniformly-despised artist on this forum. I mean, sheesh, I don't like 'em that much either, but they're not that bad...at least, they weren't...

Maybe Nickleback, the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cirus and the new kid Bieber should create a supergroup. Then everyone could hate them all at once.

ROFL! When I'm home with my wife and kids, Disney channel is usually on from the time they get home from school, until we all go to bed. I've certainly had my share of Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, and others on that channel. Of course, that's why I have my "man cave" at home.

Regarding the OP's conclusion: Do you have any quantifiable conclusive evidence?

It's fun to read others opinions and bests and worst lists. What I don't really understand is the hate that seems to ooze outta some of you just because someone's opinions differ from your own.

Poking fun at another in a joking manner is all part of being on a forum but many take it as a personal attack if you don't show love to their fav band or artist.

I grew up on Motown, the British invasion, rockabilly, the blues, southern rock, hard rock, shock rock, classic rock, new wave, punk and whatever else the radio stations have labeled and shoved down our ear canals for the past 50 years.

I appreciate the creativity and talent associated with all the different genre. Through the years I've been in bands that have played much of it.

Always enjoyed it even if it it wasn't my favorite artists music.

Just saying that to limit yourself to listening and playing in just one style can hinder your growth as a musician and your appreciation of what others have done.

Ya may hate Nickleback but they seem to have brought some joy to a lot of their fans out there. We should all be so fortunate. cookie

Archived