Gibson Brands Forums

Wow This Place Looks Different......

Murph

Not knowing (or caring) how to multi quote and answer questions in any order that would make sense......

No new computer, just "recovered" the 6 year old "Compaq".... I did kill the dialup and get Hughes Net yesterday, hense my return. I changed phone systems, trucks, cars, ect....

The acoustic project is going very slow. I have 3 songs done, all acoustic, all me. When I figure out how to post music I'll share. It's on a Tascam DP-01FX. I still have to figure out how to get around the new Gibson Forums !

I've got to get ready for the day job.

Oh yea, I haven't had a drink in over 9 months.

Not knowing (or caring) how to multi quote and answer questions in any order that would make sense......

No new computer, just "recovered" the 6 year old "Compaq".... I did kill the dialup and get Hughes Net yesterday, hense my return. I changed phone systems, trucks, cars, ect....

The acoustic project is going very slow. I have 3 songs done, all acoustic, all me. When I figure out how to post music I'll share. It's on a Tascam DP-01FX. I still have to figure out how to get around the new Gibson Forums !

Sweet man, I just started an acoustic thing too, still need to work on my fingerpicking, but if you want to check it out, you can at purevolume.com/oddmanout3

Congrats on being over 9 months sober too [thumbup] That is an accomplishment

Like this?

No new computer, just "recovered" the 6 year old "Compaq".... I did kill the dialup and get Hughes Net yesterday, hense my return.

Same here.

My home computer crashed yet again.

Screw it - it's collecting dust until I get the Alpha Geeks I know to come help me with it.

I changed phone systems, trucks, cars, ect....

Never thought I would see the day I would kill my home phone.

Especially with the monitored security here at the NeoCon Compound.

Finally found something that works good enough to cut 'em loose.

The acoustic project is going very slow. I have 3 songs done, all acoustic, all me. When I figure out how to post music I'll share. It's on a Tascam DP-01FX.

VERY cool! [thumbup]

I still have to figure out how to get around the new Gibson Forums !

You'll get it...

Curse of us all - well, most of us, eh? [rolleyes]

Good on ya Murph. B)

The reason I multi-quoted ya - you pulled that off, quoting is child's play.

I'll send you a couple speedy tips via PM when you're ready to learn from the master... [flapper][woot]

Good to see ya.

Great to see you back Murph! There were about a million ES-339 questions and to every one I responded "I wish Murph was here to answer this question." Glad to see you're doing well. Also glad to see you've been sober for 9 months. We love you either way but we love the sober Murph the best!!!

I changed phone systems, trucks, cars, ect....

Good for you Murph!!!

• 8 months later...

Archived