Gibson Brands Forums

New G(ear) Day

dbreslauer

Today i received a new amp (Marshall Class 5) and a new Guitar ( Les Paul VOS R9, EXTRA Faded Cherry). for me, best new gear day ever! [biggrin]

my new Amp:

class5-2.jpg

class5-1.jpg

my new Guitar:

r9-1.jpg

r9-2.jpg

r9-4.jpg

r9-3.jpg

I can't wait for this evening, my home is gonna ROCK.

Merry Christmas to ALL! [biggrin]

-Don

Great looking guitar...and good luck with the amp. I wanted one of those a while back but couldn't find one without their notorious rattle. Great sounding amps; I just hope they've actually addressed the QC issue.

I'll let you know about the rattle, when i have a chance to play a bit. this looks to be the "new" version, from what i've read online...

thanks all for the compliments! [biggrin]

Don

Great looking guitar...and good luck with the amp. I wanted one of those a while back but couldn't find one without their notorious rattle. Great sounding amps; I just hope they've actually addressed the QC issue.

Mine doesn't rattle at all. I think the 3 piece back fixed the issue.

I'll let you know about the rattle, when i have a chance to play a bit. this looks to be the "new" version, from what i've read online...

thanks all for the compliments! [biggrin]

Don

Absolutely gorgeous top and finish...You got a real winner there and very original....Merry Christmas and have fun with that beaut.

Its now official...I seriously dislike you and hope your amp catches fire and burns the R9 in the process lmao J/K

Seriously though, I really like that run of R9's and love the Class 5. Great amp ...matched with a sweet LP.Please enjoy and well sound clips would be nice.

Archived