Gibson Brands Forums

Fender's Mexico Factory

Jeff-7

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a shame! American Corporations have lost it with all the foreign manufacturing and for no other reason than a buck. They are willing to sell out the United States for an extra buck. I pledge my allegiance to this Country and no other as should they.

David

Aguascalientes has become a mecca for manufacturing. My Blues Jr. is a hella example of the quality that can come from there. I've been in GC and heard folks come in and ask for MIM Strats by name.... they gotta have something going for them (even though I don't really care for them :) )

Mexico has a more fair trade with the US, I am sure the USA in on the positive with Mexico on the trade balance.

Mexico uses a lot of goods made in the USA.

China on the other hand...

We live in a world economy, if countries trade fairly and evenly everybody should benefit.

Mexico has a more fair trade with the US, I am sure the USA in on the positive with Mexico on the trade balance.

Mexico uses a lot of goods made in the USA.

China on the other hand...

We live in a world economy, if countries trade fairly and evenly everybody should benefit.

Well ah...... the problem is other counties aren't near as regulated as we are here so right off the bat things are not fair.

I can't imagine more bang for my buck than my MIM Tele, which I got even cheaper because I bought it used. I play it all the time, and never worry about banging it up. I know some people don't like the hotter pickups that come stock but I dig them. My guitar was made in 2001 and it's rock solid. Fit and finish - especially the fret work - are impeccable.

I can't imagine more bang for my buck than my MIM Tele, which I got even cheaper because I bought it used. I play it all the time, and never worry about banging it up. I know some people don't like the hotter pickups that come stock but I dig them. My guitar was made in 2001 and it's rock solid. Fit and finish - especially the fret work - are impeccable.

I agree, when I can, I'm going to get another one...I also like the hotter pickups...

Archived