Gibson Brands Forums

celeb "crush" of the moment?

S t e v e

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I'm on my laptop instead of my phone, I would break it down into categories.

For celebrity I would actually want to be with, Emma Watson tops that list. She just seems like a super cool person.

For just sheer looks? Natalie Portman and Emma Stone would have to fight over me

I'm actually wearing a pair of Doc Martins that are several years older than Emma Watson but I do agree that Kate Beckinsale should make another vampire movie if for no other reason than those leather jumpsuits.

Kim Bassinger was probably the one woman that made me lose my concentration when she came on screen. But honestly Helen Hunt when she was on that TV show Mad about Me is the one I would have wanted to date she just seemed so normal and yet still very pretty.

I got some b*tchin' tickets for my wife and I to see the Knicks host the Bulls on Tuesday. I'm looking at playoff tickets now, but dont know if I can break away for the Friday game [cursing] Anyway, my celeb crush is this guy if he can get us past the Celtics in the first round:

amare-stoudemire-knicks.jpg

I'm actually wearing a pair of Doc Martins that are several years older than Emma Watson but I do agree that Kate Beckinsale should make another vampire movie if for no other reason than those leather jumpsuits.

They are making another one, I'm stoked.

Archived