Gibson Brands Forums

last night...

S t e v e

Last night I fell asleep to the ninja monkeys chanting my name, a rainbow pig flying over my head and a dancing yellow hippo in an orange tutu...just so you all know.

D**n, you're not on the same script drugs as I am are you?

What are you drinking? Seriously, I am going to try and find it here so I can drink it next week when I have time.

i'm drinking "super guitar player juice"...makes me twice the player i am, oh wait...it's vodka...and makes me half the player i am [laugh]

i'm drinking "super guitar player juice"...makes me twice the player i am, oh wait...it's vodka...and makes me half the player i am [laugh]

The way I see it, vodka results in a net fourfold increase in your perceived playing ability, because it makes you play half as well as you do sober, but you think you're playing twice as well as you normally do. So that equates to you thinking you're playing four times as well as you actually are....

...or something like that.

Cheers

The smoker you drink, the player you get!

Yes, I've always liked that phrase Joe Walsh coined for his first solo album. I also like the one Ian Hunter called his second solo album,

"You're Never Alone With a Schizophrenic". [confused]

That sounds about right, ChanMan. My college roommate used to claim he saw the same things why he was "Flying High". <_<

I remember I had to take care of a buddy that was high on acid, what a night that was, I almost gave up when he thought his shoes were alligators that were trying to eat his feet and I had to stop him from stabbing them with a steak knife.

Two words:

Bad acid.

only if the monkeys and unicorn turn on HIM..... [biggrin]

I once had a "string art" eagle fly out of a wall picture, land on my arm, pluck a paisley snake from my arm as it took off, and fly around our livingrrom (which at that time was one big "trip-cave") for over an hour.

I sure wish I didn't have to work for a living.........

Archived