Gibson Brands Forums

Bin Laden Burial at Sea

IanHenry

BinLaden.jpg

Here's the evidence!

Ian.

that picture wasn't taken recently, but in 2002 when he went to the beach and his friend chucked his shoes in the sea as a prank...I am suspicious of this msp_biggrin.gif

I liked SNL's take on it, when they were doing a skit about the whole thing. Kenan Thompson's character, playing the crab from "The Little Mermaid" said "Why don't we bury him and just arrest everyone that goes to his grave? Or better yet, why don't we bury him at Guantanamo, and be like "oh, you're here to see Bin Laden's grave? Great! And oh by the way WELCOME TO JAIL."

That made me laugh.

that picture wasn't taken recently, but in 2002 when he went to the beach and his friend chucked his shoes in the sea as a prank...I am suspicious of this msp_biggrin.gif

I might have known that you'd flip-flop on this one.

Is it a wet'un of mass destruction?

Did you know that if you mix up the letters of 'Osama Bin Laden' and add a couple it spells.' dirty murdering Muslim b*****d that's rotting at the bottom of the sea'. Isn't that amazing?

Did you know that if you mix up the letters of 'Osama Bin Laden' and add a couple it spells.' dirty murdering Muslim b*****d that's rotting at the bottom of the sea'. Isn't that amazing?

I think you added a wee more then a couple :P

Archived