Gibson Brands Forums

Explain your Avatar

WahKeen

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No kidding?!!

ALL RIGHT, who else here is still some punk teenager?!

[lol]

JK I love kids, I had enough of 'em...

3 teens live in my house -

If you are under 20, CALL ME MOM.

ROFL!! [lol]

" Mommy !!!!!! Andy keeps fixing my guitars !!!!!!!!!!! " [flapper] :unsure: [blush][lol] ............

I am the master of shenanigans. And I play geetar. That's why I got a funny looking pictureof Joe Walsh, funny guy, and plays geetar!

For some reason I keep thinking it's Rodney Dangerfield [unsure]

Iused to have my Les Paul as my avatar,

LP_Natural.jpg

but then someone said "this is post yourself" avatar month... so I used this one

EirikrinnVandraedi.jpg

Which is me doing a pretty good imitation of a 9th century Viking...

But then that wasn't good enough, 'cuz they wanted a picture of you facing the camera.... so I use this one now

Selfvatar.jpg

Which is just me facing the camera.

Mine is an older pic of me holding the cover of Pineapple Express to my face. My best friend told me I looked just like James Franco's character, so I tried to make the same face an complete the picture of him. Tell me if you think it worked. And I'm 19 so, Hi Mom! Happy late Mothers day!

I change mine once in a while.

Right now it's simply my Les Paul, My Mesa 5:25 and my authentic Charro sombrero that makes a great cover for cables when they are not in use. All you need to rock on.

I've have a new avatar in mind but I have been too lazy to change it.

Well let's face it... that's a pretty good imitation of a 9th century Viking.

Granted that I am portraying an Icelandic Viking, and these pics are from more of the Mediteranean/Russian area:

vizant5l.jpg

I think I'm doing pretty good :) (I have a chain mail shirt on order...)

For the record, there are no extant examples of boots like the guy on the left is wearing, archeologically speaking. Most examples are low, ankle type boots with either one or two toggles.

Yeah, I'm a history geek /chuckle

The monkey puppet was a craft project my son made with his mom when he was about two (he's 17 now). I've always kept it even though one of the eyes fell off (hence, the one-eyed monkey puppet). It probably exemplifies me more than I would like it to--sometimes I make a lot of noise, sometimes I act silly, and sometimes I see things a little differently than other folks.

(I don't climb trees anymore though)

Mine is an older pic of me holding the cover of Pineapple Express to my face. My best friend told me I looked just like James Franco's character, so I tried to make the same face an complete the picture of him. Tell me if you think it worked. And I'm 19 so, Hi Mom! Happy late Mothers day!

Oh my gosh that DOES work!!! WOW....

The visible side of your face could pass for Kurt Cobain too, so hey, do you know for sure who your father was?

(ROFL... [lol] ... just kidding........)

Anyway Hi Kid!

I hear your screen name all the time over here in our house - ROFL [lol]

along with "Ididntdoit"

and "Notme"

[tongue]

(I have a chain mail shirt on order...)

Yeah, I'm a history geek /chuckle

I'll say!!

WOW, and all this time I thought it was a shot from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

JK --

You'd get on great with my 19-yo son, he's into swords.....

I told him no SHARP swords in the house --

Figure maybe he'll move out when he wants one more than he wants me still fixing him dinner [lol]

The monkey puppet was a craft project my son made with his mom when he was about two (he's 17 now). I've always kept it even though one of the eyes fell off (hence, the one-eyed monkey puppet). It probably exemplifies me more than I would like it to--sometimes I make a lot of noise, sometimes I act silly, and sometimes I see things a little differently than other folks.

(I don't climb trees anymore though)

Just so long as you're not flinging poo.

[lol]

" Mommy !!!!!! Andy keeps fixing my guitars !!!!!!!!!!! " [flapper] :unsure: [blush][lol] ............

ROFL!!! Awwww Damian - we both know you're older than I am.....................

by a LOT.... like isn't it 183 years or something -- man I had to take out a calculator to figure out that math.... he was born before the electric pedal steel came along, forerunner to the electric guitar....

Oh wait maybe it was before electricity....

Didn't you give Ben Franklin the key he tied to that kite string?

Dinosaur [flapper][lol][biggrin]

But lemme think. I guess you still need a babysitter [lol] [lol] [lol] so...........

Archived