Gibson Brands Forums

Walk the walk and talk the talk...

Flight959

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your tone (your playing too) always impresses me.

Why thank you kind sir :) it is through a $150 SS amp :o I like to think there's good tone in any amp.

The thing I've noticed about using these picks (the one I use in this is made of Ebony) is they make a lot of noise if I mute with my picking hand.. When they hit a string, you notice it. I love them though. Really comfortable.

Why thank you kind sir :) it is through a $150 SS amp :o I like to think there's good tone in any amp.

The thing I've noticed about using these picks (the one I use in this is made of Ebony) is they make a lot of noise if I mute with my picking hand.. When they hit a string, you notice it. I love them though. Really comfortable.

That was some good stuff, as usual. You've gotten a lot smoother over the last few months.

That was some good stuff, as usual. You've gotten a lot smoother over the last few months.

I've been trying to sand my playing out, I play a lot of clean/jazzy stuff because I find it allows me to be more aware of.. well everything. The past few months have been one of those periods of hyperactivity, and it seems to be getting heavier daily. :)

Thanks

I've been trying to sand my playing out, I play a lot of clean/jazzy stuff because I find it allows me to be more aware of.. well everything. The past few months have been one of those periods of hyperactivity, and it seems to be getting heavier daily. :)

Thanks

It's shows. Playing clean makes you play accurately, I went through a Country phase where I was totally into Junior Brown and Albert Lee. My tone got real clean then.

[thumbup]

Thanks Damian

I used to do a very good Sling Blade impression in front of my teenage daughters and their friends.......[scared] :unsure: [crying][blush] ....

They were way too hip to be fazed at all...........:rolleyes:[thumbup] .......

Love this thread, some really great stuff here.

Here's some of mine not soo great stuff [biggrin]

Gave my Angus sg cs aged and signed some playing time today, don't play often on this as i guess it's a collectors item

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Jgg1vxT0c

here's some from my first gig ,couple a month ago ,more a sound clip than a video. The singer in our band is really the reason i keep on playing. He's great, at least i think so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viYZVrCo46g

carv3r.............That's good stuff....Sounds good as a demo, recorded pro, that would sound killer...........

( I'm not knocking the recording [thumbup] , I'm just hearing how awesome it would sound )....Nice song indeed...........[thumbup] ....

thanks man i just re did the vocals and am uploading them now.

the recording is super basic, i mac, - 8 track, plug and play, thats all we are doing.

Thanks a lot though man. i will just replace the link in my previous post once the upload is done.

Edit : done

Archived