Gibson Brands Forums

Walk the walk and talk the talk...

Flight959

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed on the vocals being buried,im not that up on hearing myself sing either outside of doin studio work.You bring those vocals up so ya dont have to 'listen' for them and i bet you'll be suprised @ feedback.Good job Rabs.

Cheers man :) thats appreciated [thumbup]

Wow..that was amazing man! I really enjoyed that. The guitar sounded awesome and your voice matched it perfectly. Well done!!

Thanks buddy!! I want to re-do it as there are a few part's that I'd like to try and get a bit closer (I'm a border-line perfectionist) but I may just leave it.

Thats a Phaser you got running? Alway's liked the Kiss stuff with Ace using a Phaser! Nice sound and neat chords too man. You using a Marshall?

It's a Mad Professor tiny orange phaser(Great Phaser), and it's a Marshall Dsl 401 Combo. Thanks for your kind words [thumbup]

So all this Jimi stuff by Fenderguy1 inspired me to try out some Jimi(purple haze).Always loved Jimi but have never really thought i could play it. So now I have this tablature book i borrowed at the libary, and i have worked with it today for hours and hours. So this is how far i got today. Anyway it's fun and i need to learn some more stuff to get better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlvP1R07ySE

Hopefully i can put up some proper version of this song in a couple of months

So all this Jimi stuff by Fenderguy1 inspired me to try out some Jimi(purple haze).Always loved Jimi but have never really thought i could play it. So now I have this tablature book i borrowed at the libary, and i have worked with it today for hours and hours. So this is how far i got today. Anyway it's fun and i need to learn some more stuff to get better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlvP1R07ySE

Hopefully i can put up some proper version of this song in a couple of months

Excellent stuff, compadre! Keep on keepin' on! [thumbup]

I'm a drummer...........sorry....

You don't have a drum solo recorded any where? Here's one of mine... If any one is interested. The sound quality is funky for the first few second's but it gets better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YL9jPCk0clY&feature=plcp&context=C430418dVDvjVQa1PpcFP2vwsR03MRv5Xol05Q1emEyXvG-JecBoQ%3D

Here's my effort...Still in Love with You by Thin Lizzy...My linkbasically it's me singing and playing the lead against a backing track. I played the track & put the vocals thru' a roland cube 20 and played the lead & some rythmn thru a Peavey. Recorded straight onto a Boss Micro using it's onboard mic. So this a a very rough recording and my first attempt at something with lead

Archived