Gibson Brands Forums

Walk the walk and talk the talk...

Flight959

Dave, that Epi has some good sound ringing llike a bell. Sweet sounds!

Ray, thanks man. By the way, is the audio bad? I just listened on my phone and could barely hear the backing track, and the guitar was way upfront [unsure] . Not sure if it sounds like that on all devices. If so, sorry, I may want to re do. I'd appreciate feedback on the audio please. Thanks.

Strictly my thought, today's phones record audio remarkably well, ( and is compressed of course, not a bad thing ), sure, your guitar

is way up front, but there's enough of the backing track to showcase your solo; which is, of course, is a treat to listen to, and to watch.....[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ......

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who here has never posted a clip of their playing??.. [-(

Iv'e done a couple in the past.... Some members here have never posted their efforts....

Lets see em! :-"

Hi folks! Got a song I wrote and played for you called "Black Cat Blues". Enjoy!

Black Cat Blues

Luke [biggrin]

Man, a lot of talent here.

We posted another song on the ReverbNation site. That's two for those of you keeping count.

Man, y'all sound very like my ex-son-in-law's band. I hope that doesn't irritate you, as I don't mean it in a bad way. The production is very well done. The tone in your guitar is oh so good, and the chord progressions are not "run of the mill", which makes this a fresh listen. Enjoyed it! [thumbup]

That tore my ears apart!... You should play in an Uber Thrash Punk Annihilation band, if there is such a thing. Bright yet dark stuff. =D>

Haha, thanks, been working on getting something together for a year or so, found another drummer that might be more flexible. I'll see what happens later this week.

Here's some slow blues stuff with a better mix.

-Line6 x3 Live on Solo Tweed setting.

-R0 Goldtop

-JBL EON 510 powered speaker

Hope you all enjoy. Thanks!

When it cuts off like that, it feels like someone pulling the needle out. It's like a knock on the front door at exactly the wrong time.

You need to record that. Call your boys.

Or at least make a recording with backing tracks so I could listen to it while I work on my stairs here. I could do with 20 min of it.

Here's some slow blues stuff with a better mix.

-Line6 x3 Live on Solo Tweed setting.

-R0 Goldtop

-JBL EON 510 powered speaker

Hope you all enjoy. Thanks!

Great stuff,i'd trade licks w/ you all day long. [thumbup]

Stein, lol, sorry about that. I was too like... Oh well, haha @ the needle... As soon as my pastor gets someone who can run the pro tools at our church, I can record. Thanks, man.

Mikekefr, that would be a lot of fun, lol. Thanks, man.

Messin round getting to know the G-DEC amp,this beat along with the bass riff "in E" is the first backing riff when you cut the amp on,it has a 26 second looper,so i threw in some D and E chords on the looper,grabbed a camera,it is what it is.Maybe this will inspire some others to record. http://s1164.photobucket.com/albums/q561/mikekefr/?action=view&current=gdecjam002.mp4 Next vid i make will be w/ the Gretsch !!

Played an SG for the first time.

It was borrowed from a friend. Damn what a great guitar. Played for an Alheimer's benefit concert in Little Rock Arkansas a few weeks ago. Raised $12,500.

Here's Rocky Mountain Way morphing into in Do You Feel on the SG. Yep a child of the 70's. Also I said "I want to thank you", not what everybody thought Peter Frampton said.

Freebird. Yes we were in the south. on my knees at 6:25

So I got a couple of new things ive been up too..

this is just a basic demo with me trying to use some syth stuff

And ive been playing bass alot recently.. this is me playing over the top of Never Can Say Goodbye by the Jackson 5 (which is RELLY fun to play :)) if you listen to the end you can clearly hear its me

Hey there,

The group I am playing in just finished another rough cut for a potential demo. It'd be rad to hear what you all think of it.

We are calling ourselves Master Heartache. It's mostly straight forward rock stuff.

This song has vocals, and the other one will have vocals added this week.

Enjoy!

Archived