Gibson Brands Forums

I can't think of any band names, Suggestions?

FenderGuy1

I dunno, maybe try incorporating something you dig? For my suggestions, I'm going with some vintage TV inspired stuff. Off the top of my head...

Dirty Zenith

Keepers Of The RCA

The Picture Tubes

Rabbit Ears

Consoldiers (mixture of Console -type of old tv, and Soldiers).

Have fun with it. I make lists of stuff to use for band names or song titles. You never know when a cool idea will hit you. Good luck man.

I dunno, maybe try incorporating something you dig? For my suggestions, I'm going with some vintage TV inspired stuff. Off the top of my head...

Dirty Zenith

Keepers Of The RCA

The Picture Tubes

Rabbit Ears

Have fun with it. I make lists of stuff to use for band names or song titles. You never know when a cool idea will hit you. Good luck man.

I was gonna say THE COMODORE'S I think someone did that all ready ?

Dirty Zenith

Keepers Of The RCA

The Picture Tubes

Rabbit Ears

I like that one about the dirty zenith it's between the picture tubes or dirty zenith

Nathan, do you ever go by "Nate"? Since you're in Oz, how about "Nate and the 'Roo's". You can ask potential band mate if they want to be a 'Roo...

Another with an Aussie tie in, the Wallaby 5? (Or 4 or 3 or what have you... 1 for now I guess [wink] ).

BTW, I do think starting a band is a great idea. Playing along with other musicians, particularly more than just guitar will take you leaps and bounds ahead of where you are now. It stops sounding like "guitar", and starts sounding much more like "a band". Great fun too (except for all the conflict that can arise...).

Archived