Gibson Brands Forums

New Years wish...

daveinspain

Up early on this New Years Eve day... Great opportunity to wish the whole Gibson family and all you forumites a very Happy New Year! May you complete all your dreams and stay healthy and happy in the new year... Just sayin'... [thumbup]

Best Wishes for 2013!

Frehley's Comet reunion (I signed the petition), this 85' LPC at a local guitar store, the obvious family stuff....

And for Eric Singer to to quit the world's biggest KISS tribute band and stop embarrassing himself by wearing the Cat paint. I want Badlands back, man.

I also wish that Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer finally get their own characters in KISS. It's long overdue, and they both deserve it. The timing is just right, too. KISS is at one of their higher points on a demographic level. They keep reminding us on how Eric Carr and Vinnie Vincent's characters didn't work, but when Eric and Vinnie were in the band with makeup, KISS was at one of its lowest points as far as fame and relevancy on a popular level goes.

And I wish to improve upon myself. A better work ethic, and to damper on my laziness.

Probably gonna be something to do with the "13" in 2013.

Calling it.

-Ryan

hmmmm.....2013 backwards is 3102........months with 31 days..... hhmmmm......... [scared] ....second month.....Feb 31st....ahhhhh...errr, no wait..... :-k ....feb 29th...plus 2 days.......eeeekkkkkkkkkk....it's....it's.....MARCH 2nd..RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

Archived