Gibson Brands Forums

Are ya Chicken

ol fred

Since setting up my new page one week ago only three, count em,three of you have showed up and or liked my new page.

And you who sent the links but don't do facebook...understand, thanks!

We only have 37 likes but we have potentially been seen by just under 10,000 folks in one week. One of Mr Gibs vids is about to go viral

If you don't do facebook, cool. If you do come post your video there as well as here, widen your audience.

https://www.facebook.com/NeverSweatRanch

I don't do Face Book, but stopped by any way, looks good and nice videos.

Charlie

Thanks Charlie, one of these days we'll get ya down here. Lulu's the crazy one but she's been a no show for two years. Rest of us are pretty normal

Since setting up my new page one week ago only three, count em,three of you have showed up and or liked my new page.

And you who sent the links but don't do facebook...understand, thanks!

We only have 37 likes but we have potentially been seen by just under 10,000 folks in one week. One of Mr Gibs vids is about to go viral

If you don't do facebook, cool. If you do come post your video there as well as here, widen your audience.

https://www.facebook...NeverSweatRanch

Hi Fred!

I am not a facemaker, but I am old and silly and well, guess what, I don't know what to do!

What do you want us to do? Not understand? Give clear and precise instructions, old boy, and I will do it!

BluesKing777.

Hi Fred!

I am not a facemaker, but I am old and silly and well, guess what, I don't know what to do!

What do you want us to do? Not understand? Give clear and precise instructions, old boy, and I will do it!

BluesKing777.

That there is FUNNY....Don't care what you say.....[lol]

Hey Fred

page is looking good... i can see ya putting a lot of work in [thumbup]

thanks for sharing my vid

Where are the rest of our regular music posters here?

FB

BBG

BK

EA

PM

Murph

Themis Sal

who have I forgot?...If you guys don't have Face F"ck....I can get ya vids on my page andp post then from there if you like

let me know

I put a couple on...but they seem to be hidden in the bowels of the site somewhere...I probably did something wrong (i can see them if i log onto facebook on Fred's page , but if i dont log on i cant see em..don't know if others can see em or not ...

anyway good to see a few of the other old mugs on there.

I used a facebook account I had which i'd never used previously...except to see what my ex was up to...hahah..I beat the stalking charge!

I put a couple on...but they seem to be hidden in the bowels of the site somewhere...I probably did something wrong (i can see them if i log onto facebook on Fred's page , but if i dont log on i cant see em..don't know if others can see em or not ...

anyway good to see a few of the other old mugs on there.

I used a facebook account I had which i'd never used previously...except to see what my ex was up to...hahah..I beat the stalking charge!

lol , FB , thats the road to nowhere man !

ignorance is bliss

Where are the rest of our regular music posters here?

Murph

I don't have a Facebook account, don't do Facebook, but wish you the very best of luck. As I said, feel free to link any or all of my stuff on there, it's linked there in other peoples Facebook pages, and it's all copyrighted through the library of Congress.

Again, Best Of Luck.

Murph.

To quote Sally Fields "They love me, they really love me"

All kidding aside, thank you all for your support. and for BBG especially. Not so much facef###k but the links to youtube are what makes it work. If you could see the stats I get concerning posts like Del's and Mr Gibs you would see the link. Lots of folks have become "stars" and made tons of $$ (think Gagnam Style.)

If you have posted or intend to...after you post. you show in the comment section and your photo or vid shows a paper clip attachment icon. Once I see it...and I'm taking a break until Monday...I repost (share) so that it shows full screen.

Thanks again for all the likes and input [biggrin]

The other, other Fred

To quote Sally Fields "They love me, they really love me"

All kidding aside, thank you all for your support. and for BBG especially. Not so much facef###k but the links to youtube are what makes it work. If you could see the stats I get concerning posts like Del's and Mr Gibs you would see the link. Lots of folks have become "stars" and made tons of $$ (think Gagnam Style.)

If you have posted or intend to...after you post. you show in the comment section and your photo or vid shows a paper clip attachment icon. Once I see it...and I'm taking a break until Monday...I repost (share) so that it shows full screen.

Thanks again for all the likes and input [biggrin]

The other, other Fred

?? :-s

i havent done anything ..... that i know of anyway

?? :-s

i havent done anything ..... that i know of anyway

No, not at all!. I was just saying that Facebook posts linking to the tube can get your vids seen by god knows how many, and the tube does make some folks lots of $$$

Sorry if I sounded as if I was being critical, you're one of my heroes [thumbup]

Archived