Gibson Brands Forums

I have acquired a ..

Sitedrifter

Gibson J200 Vintage Sunburst!

I went to the only 5* in NJ (Russo Music) of whom I have been working with the manager Scott for a week now (via email). When I arrived, Howie (great Russo employee) brought out the polished, setup and newly strung J200. I sat down, played it for 10 minutes and told Howie to ring it up I WANT IT! This J is a monster and no bull, truly gives me the quintessential Gibson J200 sound I have dreamt about. I am new to a gloss neck but see no issues with it and the fretboard radius is smaller then my Taylor so it is easier to play (just a hair really) for me. The action is just like my Taylor, low with no buzz. I love this J200 and am the happiest new guitar owner!

Here are some pictures of my wonderful J200 Standard!

full-front.png

front-angle.png

headstock.png

side-upper.png

side-lower.png

bridge.png

back.png

neck-rear.png

Did I say I love this guitar??

I love this guitar!

Mark

WHOAH. Congartulations!. I bought my SJTV from Russo's and Scott Engle. I love that store. When we jamming?

Congratulations on a beautiful instrument. Russo should host a jam for all the acoustic customers. I've bought two there. [thumbup]

On second thought, maybe Gibson only. I think they sell a bunch of acoustics. The room might not be big enough. [biggrin]

Archived