Gibson Brands Forums

check it out dudes

blindboygrunt

Just the kind of stuff that "reels me in." I can listen to this kind of music for hours. It's, bluesy, folksy, rootsy, traditional, and all of the above. You've got this and then you've got hip-hop, then all the boy bands in country....lol....I know what I choose. You simply can't beat music that truly makes a human connection.

Just the kind of stuff that "reels me in." I can listen to this kind of music for hours. It's, bluesy, folksy, rootsy, traditional, and all of the above. You've got this and then you've got hip-hop, then all the boy bands in country....lol....I know what I choose. You simply can't beat music that truly makes a human connection.

Couldn't have said it better myself, so I won't even try.

Nice, thanks for posting it, BBG.

It is right up my alley, style wise.

No big deal, but the clunk and rattle noise you can hear in a few spots of the tune are his slide hitting frets, because the action is too low for slide, but probably a great setup for normal playing. It can get expensive doing that to the frets, take it from me..... It is dilemma because if you raise the action for clean slide, normal playing gets a bit painful. My LG1 needs a neck reset and is great for clean noted slide, but woeful for fingered notes. I am still deciding whether to get the guitar done and probably increase the value for normal players but ruin it for the slide I do? Tough one.

BluesKing777.

Nice, thanks for posting it, BBG.

I am still deciding whether to get the guitar done and probably increase the value for normal players but ruin it for the slide I do? Tough one.

BluesKing777.

Simple solution: Twangcentral. You can have one of each.

Nice post BBG. I could listen to a whole lot more of that.

1452631812[/url]' post='1729934']

BBG:

I like it and can totally hear you doing this tune! Is he in open d on that song?

Speaking of open d.......

BK said:"My LG1 needs a neck reset and is great for clean noted slide, but woeful for fingered notes. I am still deciding whether to get the guitar done and probably increase the value for normal players but ruin it for the slide I do? Tough one."

That's an easy one! If it comes at the expense of your slide playing .......Leave the bloody thing well enough alone! Lol! P.S. I obviously don't quite have the multiquote figured out yet!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived