Gibson Brands Forums

It's the little things in life...

rct

...like 8 50+ year old 200 lb guys with their biker wallet chains swirlin and their babes all pogo'n to Sedated.

MAN that was a good night.

It's 2.30am on the east coast. I'm about to allow Winders 10 to ruin my life.

rct

...like 8 50+ year old 200 lb guys with their biker wallet chains swirlin and their babes all pogo'n to Sedated.

rct

Up yet? Did windows work?

What a nightmare. Several times I tried to install Winders 10 on my 6 year old laptop - all failed installs - even though the checkout software said I was okay'ed and ready for upgrade. I gave up, sold off the old laptop and bought a new one with Winders 10 factory installed.

Hope it went in easy for you. . . B)

rct

Gotta love the biker crowd! VERY appreciative audience and no BS to 'em. Give 'em your best and they will reciprocate happily in kind.

Downloaded it into my wife's computer the other day.

Took 24 hours all told, I swear.

:mellow:

It worked out pretty good for my laptop yesterday. It took a long time to install - maybe 2 or 3 hours - but most everything seems to work pretty well compared to lots of upgrades I've been thru before. I had to reboot it once or twice and I had a black screen at one point but I just rebooted it. I had to update a few things after the install but nothing major.

Been running winders 10 for over 6 months or longer,no problems,download was quick,.The only thing was a short learning curve,as desktop was a bit different than XP. Also have an Mac air and run lion on it.

Fact remains, RCT has been missing since 12:25 May 16th.

While last reports indicate he had a good time and was going to download Windows 10, no evidence has come forth as to why he would be gone for this long.

Terrorist attack seems the likely cause at this point.

Well, it didn't update at the agreed upon time. Apparently MS can't wake up yer computer across the innernetz. So I started upgrade now. About an hour later it was done. I have been doing other things all day, and then I sat down and cleaned out some apps I won't ever need. So far, so good!

rct

rct

[thumbup] Sounds like fun was had by all... and no one broke a hip! [biggrin]

Swanging chains and pogo'n babes,sorry about windows 10 brother but how did the chicks look ? Wish I could help.

4H

Fine ladies! How they end up with these guys is beyond me.

rct

cool photos rct.

looks like a "classy joint" aye?

great to be able to still do this isn't it?

Given the dinosaurs that we are, we can't let all the 20 and 30 some odds have all the fun!

Fact remains, RCT has been missing since 12:25 May 16th.

While last reports indicate he had a good time and was going to download Windows 10, no evidence has come forth as to why he would be gone for this long.

Terrorist attack seems the likely cause at this point.

But, Fellow Babies,

stein, why would you even accept the notion that RCT was deliberately installing Windows 10?! That was clearly a cry for help Everybody knows that's code for, "the terrorist's done got me!" Call Home land now!

looks like a "classy joint" aye?

I don't know man. The daughter and husband are trying to revive the place after pop the owner retired and up and died within a couple months. It was closed a couple years and is trying to be reborn.

Last we were in there was a good 13 years ago or so, probably one of the last nights I had with these guys back then. We were pretty steady in there back then. Bikers, bikers babes, billiards sharks, drunks. This time around it's pretty much the same, slightly cleaned up, not quite a skeevy as it was, and the clientele is a little better. The money they gave us, and they want us back in regular again, I don't see how long it can last, but hey what do I know? I don't run a bar thank gawd!

rct

Gotta be very hard to keep a bizz like that above water.

And if the place catches on, and your in the rotation, you'll have some fun there for a time. (we all know, nothing last forever) take while it's there man.. what else can ya do?

a Chinese lounge down the road, has been running bands since it opened up in the mid 70s. I spent man years playing Friday and Saturday nights, it was good steady gig, and they paid good. But once I got out, just had no desire to go back to the places I spent so many nights in.

One night after I did a duo gig, a few of my family who had shown up for the duo gig, talked my wife and I in to going back there for a round or two after. (which was fine for me cuz I don't usually drink when I'm playing so I was ready for a cold one or three) as usual, there was a cover band working it, playing a lot of the same tunes we did back in the days we were there, and most of the people there from 20+ years ago, and for sure, the rug still had not been changed, (or apparently cleaned). That was weird. They say you can never go back, and in this case... some never left.

Nice! Also Strat looks great!

What is your typical setting when you play your strat (clean, dirty, single coil, in-between, etc.)? Just curious. Mine is now my main axe.

Archived