Gibson Brands Forums

Haha this guy has it bad

Rabs

Theres a couple of unboxing videos online (a weird trend if you ask me)... And I was just watching this guy, hahaha, I almost expected him to take it out of the case and start dry humping it [lol]

This guy is not quite excitable but talks way too much instead, its like, get on with it dude... Interesting finish though

I did notice the fretboard protector thing they have.. cool idea

That was a bizarre thing that I just watched.. Two minutes of a dude fumbling with a box, and then he just goes right in there smelling it so lustfully you really do think he's about to make love to it.

It looked like a badass guitar, but that was an interesting reaction lol

In general people don't need a manual for opening shipping cartons, but feeling like a child at Xmas and with a camera switched to recording can make them lose common sense. Not good when cartons have edges as razor-sharp as the cutter used for unpacking! [crying]

The thing which had warning-bells sounding-off in my head was the "Inflatable Darth Vader" doll he had propped up in the chair.

Never a good sign.

Pip.

I also noticed (unless I am wrong which I doubt) that he has a Darth Vader tattoo [scared]

Imageccccc3_zpsxfwz95fi.jpg

I don't understand the whole "unboxing" video either. I think it's called the "me" generation...watch "me" unbox "my" new item. Kinda like opening presents at your birthday, but you can do it everyday. Now, watch me whip, watch me nay-nay...

Archived