Gibson Brands Forums

New song

AnneS

Near as I can tell, this song comes from a need to send up a paltry prayer in hopes of finding some doughnut hole of normalcy in a world that seems on the verge of going mad.

A dark song for dark days, I suppose.

Anyway, if yer interested, here's the latest: Come See

I this one was really well done...great writing and a great melody that really captures the mood well.

Great vocal too... I found the kind of "quaver" in your voice really matched the uncertainty presented in the lyrics.

Anyway, great tune...

Very fine song there - melody, lyrics and performance glued together and moving well in the same direction.

As always you have a convincing ability to give the tune identity or its own room - important virtue and not as easy as it may sound.

You should also receive a hep for facing the times were in right now instead of denying them. Only way foreward. . ^

I this one was really well done...great writing and a great melody that really captures the mood well.

Great vocal too... I found the kind of "quaver" in your voice really matched the uncertainty presented in the lyrics.

Anyway, great tune...

The above is exactly what I thought, too! Very nice, indeed!

Lars

Gotta thank you guys for listening and for chiming in. I think I've said it before, but knowing you're out there and willing to lend your ears has become a piece of the process that I have come to rely on. I don't take your kindnesses for granted, and I'm grateful.

Today, I heard for the first time the post-production mixes of the four songs I recently posted from my CD project. I'm wildly excited. It is exceeding my most fevered expectations--

Pretty sure all 10 songs made their work-in-progress debuts here on the forum over the last 5 or 6 years...which means you guys have helped make this happen. So...thank you, again, for all your support.

Making a cd is like making a baby.

It's all fun for a while, then you have to nurture it and feed it and worry about it and give it love and then give it space and the next thing you know it's all grown up and steals a car and runs off with some loser from East Phoenix and.....

Wait.....

Wrong Forum........

[tongue]

Archived