Gibson Brands Forums

metal belly dancing

american cheez

this is how i like it, all-the-way-around. if i were 20 yrs younger, i would scour the earth to find her. you're going to want to go full-screen, and have a fire extinguisher handy, it may just melt your monitor

enjoy,

doitashimashite

Well belly dancers cant be too skinny as then they wouldn't have any bits that wobble and well, what would be the point in that :D

Well belly dancers cant be too skinny as then they wouldn't have any bits that wobble and well, what would be the point in that :D

Whereas if we men have bits that wobble we never hear the end of it....

Doesn't seem fair somehow.

Pip.

Whereas if we men have bits that wobble we never hear the end of it....

Doesn't seem fair somehow.

Pip.

Well that's true.. I have bits that wobble but I can assure you, no one especially me would like to see me in a two piece [crying] as indeed I wouldn't want to see Jo Brand dressed like that either... [crying]

Well that's true.. I have bits that wobble but I can assure you, no one especially me would like to see me in a two piece [crying] as indeed I wouldn't want to see Jo Brand dressed like that either... [crying]

yeah, there has to be limits for sure. no one wants to see roseanne barr doing that, or rosie odonnel

You lucky dog. You've done a great service to the world. I knew I should have become a videographer instead...

You know you're a fan when you watch that video and your focus is, oh look, that's Tim Butcher on the side of the stage singing along, isn't it?

Archived