Gibson Brands Forums

daveinspain

I don't know about the rest of ya'll, but that had me on the edge of my seat.

DId you ever see the commercial back in the summer for the Institute for Human Continuity? The commercial seemed so real, I got a little freaked out, raced to my computer and checked it out. The website even looked pretty legitimate. They eventually put up a splash page saying it was for a movie. I bet it freaked quite a few people out :P

http://instituteforhumancontinuity.org/

Remember the millenium, wow, nothing happened. The clock rolled over.

It's all arbitrary counting systems, there are no "significant" dates.

Even the Mayan thing - it'd like the odometer on your car going from

99,999 to 00,000 - the car keeps on rolling down the highway just the same.....

Y2K' date=' SARS, Bird Flu, Mad Cow, H1N1 reminds me of the Men in Black quote when he says there is always a corrilian battleship or a ??? about ready to end the world. [/quote']

"is this mic on?(taptap)...........I'm going to say this ONE LAST TIME..................There is NO SUCH THING as Captain Tripps virus..........IT SIMPLY DOES NOT EXIST"

This is the way the world ends

Not with a bang, but a whimper.............

wow, seriously, it's a movie. Take it as that. You can't seriously say you can look and that and say that that doesn't look like it would be a good movie. If you're going to sit and ***** about how the movie is some sort of scam, ***** about supposed 'classics' like Indiana Jones and National Treasure too than.

Archived