Gibson Brands Forums

what drives you crazy?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It ain't their hair or gut that the hot chicks are after..... [-(

www.neoconman.com

:-

Been almost a year since I updated it, but the basic precept is there if anybody cares.

After a thorough once-through, there should be no questions....

:-k:-$

How angry and intolerant we've become.

I'm old enough to remember a time not too many years ago when people would say "Thank You and You're Welcome" to one another. Hold the door open for a complete stranger. Stop your car so someone could back out of a parking space instead of racing behind them because you were in such a hurry.

Just yesterday I watched a young man pull up to a car and roll down his window and scream and threaten the person in the other car for who knows what.

On Black Friday a man punched a woman in the face at our local Walmart. Both laid claim to the last toy this store had in stock.

Are we that out of control?

I am sad for my Grandkids and the world they've been given.

How angry and intolerant we've become.

I'm old enough to remember a time not too many years ago when people would say "Thank You and You're Welcome" to one another. Hold the door open for a complete stranger. Stop your car so someone could back out of a parking space instead of racing behind them because you were in such a hurry.

Just yesterday I watched a young man pull up to a car and roll down his window and scream and threaten the person in the other car for who knows what.

On Black Friday a man punched a woman in the face at our local Walmart. Both laid claim to the last toy this store had in stock.

Are we that out of control?

I am sad for my Grandkids and the world they've been given.

It's a f***ed up crazy world that our kids are inheriting man. No respect anymore. The world's shrunk so the borders have closed in too fast for us too adjust to the different cultures and customs of others. Political correctness policed by weak kneed do gooding yes men puppets have screwed us and the things we took for granted over big time.

:- :-k:-#

Archived