Gibson Brands Forums

New Year's Resolutions, anyone?

charlie brown

1- Stop dicking around so much and play much more.

2- Finally takeguitar lessons

3- I am doing a body cleanse based on Amsih teachings (no, I am not kidding, I went to an Amish Irisologist and had a consulation. I have all of the cleansing herbs ready to go.)

1- Stop dicking around so much and play much more.

2- Finally takeguitar lessons

3- I am doing a body cleanse based on Amsih teachings (no' date=' I am not kidding, I went to an Amish Irisologist and had a consulation. I have all of the cleansing herbs ready to go.)[/quote']

Is that what I think it is? oh what a crappy thing to do lol

Is that what I think it is? oh what a crappy thing to do lol

Probabbly not, is not an enema or anything like that, just avoid specific foods, time what you eat, drink only distilled water and take the herbs.

It is not one of those crazy cleanses where you only eat guavas for 15 days or anything like that.

a resolution, not just for new year's , but when deemed appropriate, for me would be to cast aside habits, practices and beliefs that no longer make sense to me. sorry, i dont mean to sound heavy. lol. call it mid -life crisis but i've tried for many years, unsuccessfully i might add, to make sense of the model mom and dad laid out for me. just not for me. time to blaze a new and more sensible trail. adding guitars to my posse will definitely be a part of it though i know the empty promises of materialism. happy trails and new year to y'all. i do enjoy the banter here.

I have an ambition list rather than resolutions which I wont bore you with as I make them every Dec the 31st and every year check the previous years to see what I did. They are professional, personal and spiritual goals if you like.

My only traditional resolution to be honest is to detox from being such a computer geek

Here

my les paul social group

Ultimaterhoads

Randy Rhoads US

All the above I am addicted to and want to make it that I just check in every weekend. I know I am addicted and am wasting time LOL

Matt

Probabbly not' date=' is not an enema or anything like that, just avoid specific foods, time what you eat, drink only distilled water and take the herbs.

It is not one of those crazy cleanses where you only eat guavas for 15 days or anything like that.

[/quote']

Mix that distilled water with some Gin and you'll be fine!

Mine: To enjoy life' date=' more...worry less, about things I cannot change,

and [i']play more music, more often[/i]!

(It's one, I think I can attain...[biggrin] )

How about you all?

CB

Well said. Especially "worry less about things I cannot change." Sometimes you've just got to accept the bull$hit. Somethings you can't change [sad] .

Archived