Gibson Brands Forums

What Happened to my Post?

Mr. Robot

Forum Safe Synopsis:

Story about Sheriff in Fla making funny comment. Something about that being all the ammo they had being the reason a cop killer was only shot 68 times.

Follow up comentary by rank and file about funny comment by sheriff... mostly about how funny said funny comment was.

Follow up commentary by some folks who didn't think it was funny.

Neo posted something with BOLDED CAPS

Strange accusation of a racial nature....

Neo pimp smacked them with big red caps and his special charm and grace he reserves for just such occasions.

KSDaddy posted a cool green alien chick and locked the completely derailed thread.

**Poof**

Thread Fairies disappeared it.

There ya go, all caught up.

You're welcome :-k

Forum Safe Synopsis:

Story about Sheriff in Fla making funny comment. Something about that being all the ammo they had being the reason a cop killer was only shot 68 times.

Follow up comentary by rank and file about funny comment by sheriff... mostly about how funny said funny comment was.

Follow up commentary by some folks who didn't think it was funny.

Neo posted something with BOLDED CAPS

Strange accusation of a racial nature....

Neo pimp smacked them with big red caps and his special charm and grace he reserves for just such occasions.

KSDaddy posted a cool green alien chick and locked the completely derailed thread.

**Poof**

Thread Fairies disappeared it.

There ya go' date=' all caught up.

You're welcome [biggrin

Guitarest,

Actually, I caught that...

And Neo, The Sheriff and KSDaddy get mentions cuz their stuff was far cooler and more integral to the story, in this author's opinion.

[blink]

Why doesn't the forum just make a lounge for people to face off in, so that way when a legitimate post starts to go south they can take it there and the rest of us won't be stuck in a pissing contest where they're trying to cross the streams?

Why doesn't the forum just make a lounge for people to face off in' date=' so that way when a legitimate post starts to go south they can take it there and the rest of us won't be stuck in a pissing contest where they're trying to cross the streams? [/quote']

'Cause everybody knows that crossing the streams is bad. Igon said so.

Why doesn't the forum just make a lounge for people to face off in' date=' so that way when a legitimate post starts to go south they can take it there and the rest of us won't be stuck in a pissing contest where they're trying to cross the streams? [/quote']

Unfortunately this public forum and some outsiders may enter and read a bunch of political rants and believe they are Gibson's point of views.

I've seen 'fight clubs' on other forums, but obviously, that would be against forum rules. (edit)

IMO, if there is a thread that you disagree with or don't want to be involved with, then it would be best to just leave it alone (like I have that much self control). On the thread in question, there were assumptions made without factual support, and those assumptions could have been construed as negative stereotyping. I'm sure that it wasn't intentional, and probably not worth revisiting.

Archived