Gibson Brands Forums

I can get both of those for about 500 total. I figure a Blackheart amp' date=' and I'm under 1000 with mods to the guitars. [b']I'm looking for biggest bang for my buck here[/b]

Understood completely--it's just that there was just that poll that you posted on Tuesday, my assumption was that you were going for a 339 soon. The Sheraton and the MIM Tele are great ideas.

DAS44 & rocketman' date=' what's with the negativity? I'm a man of my word, I don't have this "GAS" thing that you guys may have, and my purchase plan is well thought out and spreads the guitars I want over a several year period.[/quote']

No negativity at all. The fact is that we live vicariously through you so we don't want you to stop!!

The answer to this has changed regularly for years now, and still no "next" guitar. But, combine my current single-coil itch with a low budget for toys, plus the "bad" influence of some of you guys, and an interest in doing some woodworking... and I think it will be a kit-built Tele.

I see an SG, American standard Strat, a hollow body (not sure which) and a 12 string acoustic. Won't be for a while though. I've spent what is for me quite a bit of cash this past year. I figure if I can budget a couple of thousand a year, I'll have everything I want in the next 5 years or so. No great rush, I really love what I have now.

Dave