Gibson Brands Forums

What happened?

stan 58

We seem to have had a problem on sunday here' date=' I wonder what happened? Looks like we lost some posts also.Stan.[/quote']

Sunday? It was out for the entire weekend with me and the best part of today(monday)?

Sunday? It was out for the entire weekend with me and the best part of today(monday)?

Same here. And my avatar went back to being a previous avatar (a non-Epiphone one that I swapped out for an Epiphone one).

I thought I had been banned from the site for stepping over the line and getting involved in that Beatles thread.

"The way I see it, Barry..." they had a really nice hard disk crash and as a result were forced to revert to a backup copy... which is why posts were lost as well as any avatar changes which were made in the intervening period.

And two brownie points for the first person to identify that opening quote.

"The way I see it' date=' Barry..." they had a really nice hard disk crash and as a result were forced to revert to a backup copy... which is why posts were lost as well as any avatar changes which were made in the intervening period.

And two brownie points for the first person to identify that opening quote.[/quote']

who is frank Zappa?

Archived