Gibson Brands Forums

Your Acoustical Performances!!!

duane v

Hey, I turned off the We Five's "You Were on My Mind" for this guy. Think I still prefer Beverly Bivens.

He does kinda have that young Joe Cocker thing going on. Would love to hear him take a turn at "The Letter."

The guitar though is pretty inconsequential.

I think that there is much good music being made and recorded. NOT that radio stations choose to play "any of it" however! Most of the stations received in NE Carolina/Virginia simply blow 'stale air'. Not to mention all of the 'seasonal' commercials that we are inundated with...Cannot wait to get a car with a CD player....(soon).....[unsure]

Hell, I may even give conservative talk radio a sabbatical when that happens [scared]

I like the song as done by the old classic dude....Ray Charles!

Hey this is the first song I wrote start to finish on my PureVoice. I finished a couple that I started on various other guitars, but this is the first original composition. I just wrote it today. Finished it a few minutes ago recorded it with the soundcloud app and now, here it is. Have a listen, and thanks.

All This Time

Beach !!!!! I spent all day cleaning out a shed, repairing the floor, fighting mad wasps as I destroyed their hives, and puzzling over a dead battery in my car. John Oates lives up valley from me, on a very nice little ranch. Nice guy. Short. Really short. Never been a big fan of his music, but I'm a fan of yours- keep 'em coming. Now excuse me while I go cuddle with a Legend.

Acoustic guitar test.

The instrument is handcrafted by my friend Galin Penev - a master luthier from Kazanlak, Bulgaria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcutIyKAqu0&list=UUE43iWXOK6bLlkpHIvoD6wA

That was avery nice sounding guitar, liked how you mixed in the lead part to "Wish You Were Here". Superb playing as always. [thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup]