Gibson Brands Forums

The Andy Appreciation Page

Californiaman

I've been following, but I haven't commented on the rebuild thread itself.

So let me add here -

Andy, I've really enjoyed following your build. Great thread. And appreciate that you've taken time to snap pics as you go along.

Fascinating stuff.

Thanks man. [thumbup]

I've been following, but I haven't commented on the rebuild thread itself.

So let me add here -

Andy, I've really enjoyed following your build. Great thread. And appreciate that you've taken time to snap pics as you go along.

Fascinating stuff.

Thanks man. [thumbup]

I like the Dimebag Derrell and Dean guitar stuff too. [thumbup]

And he stole your car!

How cool is that? Extremely cool! =D>

Wow Guys!!!! You have know idea how honored and how good that makes me feel.msp_crying.gifmsp_crying.gifmsp_blushing.gifI have really enjoyed the interactions on all the posts. I'm just glad you guys are having fun and checking them out. I learn just as much from all of you.

Thanks again!!! msp_biggrin.gif

Andy

Again thanks guys. I just wanted to give credit to some of this to a thread over on MLP. I am basically using a lot of what this guy is doing on his "Scratch" build to my "Rebuild" If you really want to see some interesting stuff check out this guy and others on the Luthier forums at MLP. I do however take full credit for any screw ups and how I dig my way out of them... msp_biggrin.gif

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/luthiers-corner/70871-template-advice-needed.html

Regards,

Andy

Somehow, I feel blackie would have loved to have heard those words too.... :rolleyes:

Blackie seems to have been an interesting member here......I hopped on board after his 'departure.' I am well aware now of who he is and where he is at...

Some legends need to be found.........I found him.........

Back on track though, right from Andy's first post, a long one, and his second post, another long one, Andy has been and continues to be one awesome member..........[thumbup] ...

Again thanks guys. I just wanted to give credit to some of this to a thread over on MLP. I am basically using a lot of what this guy is doing on his "Scratch" build to my "Rebuild" If you really want to see some interesting stuff check out this guy and others on the Luthier forums at MLP. I do however take full credit for any screw ups and how I dig my way out of them... msp_biggrin.gif

http://www.mylespaul.com/forums/luthiers-corner/70871-template-advice-needed.html

Regards,

Andy

We dont care if you got help. Your still awesome :)

Andy puts the D and Y (from Andy) in D.I.Y. in a most awesome way.........He's built an amp, renewed a Gibby.....Next up, a Double Neck Semi Hollow, from scratch !!!!!!!!![thumbup][scared] :unsure: [thumbup] [thumbup] .................Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![thumbup]

Archived