Gibson Brands Forums

The Super Bowl

cookieman15061

Hmmmm... being from Chicago, I should no doubt go against the Packers. However, I do like Raji and Jennings. The only person I respect on the Steelers is Polamalu, so I kind of hope the Packers win.

However, I couldn't give two shits and this might be the first Super Bowl I don't watch. No team interests me

I predict the network which airs it will begin the tedious pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-game show at about 10 a.m. It will be mindless drivel because they don't know what to talk about for 18 hours on end.

I will probably not watch it as I'd rather watch a college game. Those boys act like they are trying to win something.

Anyone see The Green Hornet movie yet? Did you see the GBPacker jersey. FUN NEE!

Of course being from Pittsburgh I'll pick the Steelers but its a week until the big game. So who do you like and why?

I grew-up in Youngstown as a Browns fan, therefore, I despise the Squeelers almost as much as I despise the Dirty Bird Ravens! So,... I'm rootin for the Pack.

I predict I'll be munching out and swilling brews at a friends Super Bowl party.

As for the winner, I predict it will go to a team named after a Meat Cannery and associated with Cheese. I like food better than Steel.

Yeah? Try and play that guitar of yours with string cheese instead.msp_flapper.gif

I'm going to try to say this in my best Yinzer accent...

**Ahem**

Geez oh man, I gotta go for da Stillers n'at! Don't be no jag-off! Go Stillers!

Here's a link to help people translate.

Yeah! Go Stillers:

BenAndJerry-1.jpg

( My favorite Ben and Jerry )

Archived