Gibson Brands Forums

Happy Birthday Fuzzy Fred

Dub-T-123

Happy b-day, brother! Hope its a good one.

Keep music EVIL!

hugs&kisses,

EVOL

Went to class, my friend bought me KFC because she said that I had to go at least once in my life.

once is enough

Got some sweet tones though, and just waiting on the Dream Crusher, it is crushing my dreams the waiting sucks!

Went to class, my friend bought me KFC because she said that I had to go at least once in my life.

once is enough

Got some sweet tones though, and just waiting on the Dream Crusher, it is crushing my dreams the waiting sucks!

Once is more than enough. Ugh, KFC is pretty much like eating wet cement, as far as what it does to your GI tract.

Sorry in advance to any hardcore KFC fans here.

Happy Birthday, man. Let the fuzz be with ya ( you're 19 now--GO GET A REAL MUFF [flapper] [flapper] [biggrin][thumbup] ) Thank you for getting me into fuzz ( pedals, now ). After my next gig, Im getting a Gearmanndude Luther Drive ( basically a handmade circut similar to an ORIGINAL-NOT REISSUE TS-808 but with tighter low end and more clarity--but without being too clear, so you still get that upper-mid ts sound--all for $100! Plus $7 for shipping. He'll even paint em' for ya ). After that Im gettin' a Fuzzface---more my style than a Big Muff style ( cause' it has more mids, more singing violinish tone---Eric Johnson, man ). And that'll be my board--a Boss tuner, Fuzzface, GMD Luther Drive, and my trusty CryBaby. I don't really need fx or delay ( I kinda like a slow phase or a univibe--but I probably wouldn't use it with my band---I have played all night plugged straight into the amp and it was fine. During my shows, I don't feel the need for chorus, phase 90s, etc---the only times I felt short are when I didn't have a wah, tuner, or od pedal ). Then again, Im still considering a Phase 90 or EHX Small Stone phaser ( cause' phase can " blend " with everything. It won't osillate like hell like a chorus or flanger. AND it goes well with my style ). Fuzzface would run on batteries though. Dunlop chose not to give em' a dc output, but thats ok. Fuzz sounds better with a 9v. Phase 90 probably would too., as the

I would prefer the 1974 HW version, which is vintage to the bone ( no dc or LED ). Again, let the fuzz be with ya, and keep your phaser set on stun! ( hybrid Star Wars/Star Trek ). Fred, you are probably the coolest dude on the forum. Have a sweet birthday, and treat yourself to a Muff ( the pedal ) and Chicken Salad!

Archived