Gibson Brands Forums

Favorite Zombie movie...

daveinspain

Shawn of the Dead gets the nod from me.

I found one zombie movie for a dollar at a bargain bin at Target, heralded as the most realistic zombie movie ever made. The entire movie sounded like it had vevuzelas going on the whole time, but there was a decent amount of b00bs

Shawn of the Dead gets the nod from me.

I found one zombie movie for a dollar at a bargain bin at Target, heralded as the most realistic zombie movie ever made. The entire movie sounded like it had vevuzelas going on the whole time, but there was a decent amount of b00bs

Hmmm, zombie boobs?

Either Romero's original Night of the Living Dead or Fulci's Gate of Hell/City of the Living Dead. The second one has this inimitable and uniquely creepy atmosphere that I haven't seen in any other movie ever made. It's so dreamlike, but brutally visceral at the same time. Scarier than Romero's film, and typically gruesome and exploitative in the traditional Giallo tradition, but still a favorite of mine.

Shaun of the Dead also gets a nod from me, because it's just such a freaking clever movie.

Either Romero's original Night of the Living Dead or Fulci's Gate of Hell/City of the Living Dead. The second one has this inimitable and uniquely creepy atmosphere that I haven't seen in any other movie ever made. It's so dreamlike, but brutally visceral at the same time. Scarier than Romero's film, and typically gruesome and exploitative in the traditional Giallo tradition, but still a favorite of mine.

Shaun of the Dead also gets a nod from me, because it's just such a freaking clever movie.

That sounds cool I'm gonna have to rent that.

Fred are you talking about 28 Days Later or something?

Zombieland, for sure! [thumbup]

"When I was a boy, my momma always told me I was gonna be good at something... Who would've thought that would be killing zombies?" [biggrin]

Shawn of the Dead was good though...

Zombieland - cracks me up especially the Bill Murray scene's - And the movie Dusk to Dawn wasn't even a zombie movie, they were vampire's and if were talking vampire movies then's it's the Underworld movies let's face Kate Beckinsale in that leather jumpsuit should have won and academy award.

I actually really dug Zombieland.

Starts out with For Whom the Bell Tolls and a guy's face getting ground into the asphalt then comes Emma Stone then comes Bill Murray. They did it right if you ask me.

Soo for zombie comedy my favorite is Zombieland for sure.

if were talking vampire movies then's it's the Underworld movies let's face Kate Beckinsale in that leather jumpsuit should have won and academy award.

You're damn right, as for fave zombie movie I'd have to go with 28 days later. Shaun of the dead was hilarious, love that one. The first Resident Evil was good, nudie Mila.

I actually really dug Zombieland.

Starts out with For Whom the Bell Tolls and a guy's face getting ground into the asphalt then comes Emma Stone then comes Bill Murray. They did it right if you ask me.

Soo for zombie comedy my favorite is Zombieland for sure.

Dub, I'm not much of a movie guy...and if I DID watch a movie, it's doubtful it'd be a zombie movie.....but..... last night, I caught maybe 1 hour of Zombieland on Starz.....

I don't care for Woodie Harrelson, but I though the movie was actually pretty funny...and entertaining.....

Rec and Rec2. Spanish movies Dave, check 'em out. Great work by Jaume Balagueró, he's one of the best horror/suspense producers IMO.

Also 28 days later was nice.

None of them are actually about "zombies" (one's about a virus and the other 2 about viral demonic possession) but they fall into the zombie genre :rolleyes:

Archived