Gibson Brands Forums

your opinion on this?

S t e v e

Guest farnsbarns

Yuk, it looks like some women's razor or something. Probably has active liposomes rather than pups.

Here Steve I'll embed it;

11072715455988.jpg

Personally I got that feminine vibe from it too. Though I've got nothing against a purple guitar, the shape is just too much.

yea it's the shape i was on about, i personally love all ibanez guitars [thumbup]

(but not THAT one) [biggrin]

That looks like a spider vag from hell.

This might be a stupid question, or an obvious one, but, well when is a "spider vag" NOT from hell? Because honestly it sounds like 100% of the time it's from hell. It's like saying "Car that runs on wheels" we pretty much assume the last part

[razz] [razz]

I don't see it as horrible it kind of what all Ibanez guitars look like to me anyway, Maybe it's pointed towards the female market which is growing, but I doubt it look at the Gibson girl guitar the Goddess wasn't that popular and the people that did like it were usually not girls anyway.

I really don't care much for the shape or color.

I can't comment on Ibanez guitars as I haven't played one since the 70's in the lawsuit era. I do remember them being nice to play back then though.

A halberd is a pole with an ax at the end. The Pope's Swiss Guard (guys in poofy multi-color outfits) carry them. They also have SIG 550s, H&K MP5s, & SIG pistols of course. Anyway, why would anybody try to make a guitar look like that, do they think Dungeons & Dragons metalheads would buy em up?

I guess what's funny is that Mars was a male god in greek mythology was it? That thing looks like it has child bearing hips, and nothing much like the weapon it's so named for.

But I guess nothing ventured nothing gained in the "come up with new s$*t department".

Guest farnsbarns

I guess what's funny is that Mars was a male god in greek mythology was it? That thing looks like it has child bearing hips, and nothing much like the weapon it's so named for.

But I guess nothing ventured nothing gained in the "come up with new s$*t department".

Love it. My developers are getting a new department name tomorrow.

Archived