Gibson Brands Forums

Who do people say you look like?

Steven Tari

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats not Buckethead....is that you though?

Who is that under the mask??? mmmm..nah its just buckethead [biggrin]

this is an old pic but u can see what i mean

266347_228569073841754_100000659904272_772954_4598476_o.jpg64552615w5HoymRmIMG_2166buckethead.jpg

if i had the same mask and big KFC bucket i could be his twin..except i cant play like that but still...

:) What i'm saying is that picture is not of Buckethead...its someone dressed up as him.

oh right sorry i see what you mean..another clone ..i guess theres a few that feel that can pass as him with right equipment ..sure had me fooled

i would not like to run into buckethead in a dark alley..he would be welcome to my wallet and watch [rolleyes]

During the eearly 80's I was told by many I looked like EVH, but I think every guitar player looked like him back then [biggrin]

Early 80's

DLN2.jpg

Now, the bratty girls I coach say I have the Bruno Mars hair-doo thing going [scared]..... It's pretty funny, there's one girl from the team every time she would talk to me, she would glance at my hair sorta confused, and I would ask her why are you looking at my hair??? Then I would get the blank stare... frigiin hilarious LOL.... It was because my daughter and another girl started a rumor that I wear a toupee, and I went along with it [biggrin]...LOL!!!

Here's a recent mug shot of the fro... I don't let it get that long anymore

PC120287nnnn.jpg

Unfortunately it's the guy who messing around with someone else's wife. Honest, it's not me.

I also was once told I looked like someone from India.

The only "famous" person I was told I resembled was former 49er coach George Siefert back when I wore more aviator style glasses. These days I just look like an old man and my father.

Back in the mid-70s when my hair was longer than shoulder length and very curly I was often told that I looked like Jeff Lynn of ELO as I wore the same aviator style glasses and the same style goatee.One day I went to the store by my house and the lady in the store said that she had seen my band on TV and was impressed at how good we sounded,she had been watching the Rockaria video as she had mentioned the great voice the girl singer had too.I just thanked her and went on my way.

Archived